A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So 2020 was a dud year to say the least for me with corona virus and my daughter being born I never made it to the track once...planning on making it to as much events as possible just seeing if anyone wants to meet up and race/car show/ bull shit with fellow Sentra owners

I know winter just started but trying to get my shit box together and need some motivation

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SPEC V
651 Posts
You know I'm in. I'm waiting on a few schedules to be released. but there should be a few import events at Cecil county and Maryland international. not real sure the fate of Atco being it was sold last year.

Reactions: silvabullit

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
You know me just lmk Ill be there. I hope 2021 Nov finals at MIR will be a mega blast. Im sure it will be..

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
I think there is test and tune for racers, just no kind of crowd allowed tho.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I go to wcf ever year I live like 30 mins from the track. but usually set up the camper there for the weekend and never leave. I use to race in it back when they had index racing in it. My last year was 2012 racing during it. we defiantly need to set something up once the scheduling comes out for all the race tracks.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Lol no kidding. Ill supply alcohol.

I went 2019 as well. The most crowded Ive ever seen it.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Yea for sure if I have extra room I'll let you know. We usually have a camper full. But we will definitely have to meet up. Might be some races at maple Grove this year also waiting on the promoters to let me know.

Reactions: silvabullit
1 - 15 of 15 Posts