A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car starts and runs great them bang into limp mode and MIL lights up. Multiple TB's later with code coming up intermittentently and cleared with scanner . Car will run fine for a bit then drop out , clear code and let car sit and car will run fine for a bit , which leads me to think its and wiring issues . And like always I know I won't be the only one with this issue and just wondering where you guys found most of your shorts or bad connections. The wiring from the TB seem to be covered very well with insulation with a grounding strip and grounds have been checked and redone
2004 Spec V
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks for reading

·
Super Moderator
6,510 Posts
Assuming all relearns was done, I have to look into the trouble shooting procedures, I don't remember ever dealing with that code.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
I have read about this. Iirc its a big connector somewhere on the manifold or just after it, before it goes to the ecu. Check for corroded pins.

Reactions: Tritton

·
6,866 Posts
The green connector has pins that are prone to wearing out. If the connector has been removed a few times, it can wear out and just miss the connections. I fixed mine by laying some solder into the pins of the tb to make the pins "thicker" so that the connector female pins can grab onto it. The howto is laid here: All B15 Models - How to fix P2135 caused by a bad connector

1 - 5 of 5 Posts