A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the full bolted spec v got worked by almost 7 cars!!!! he got me by 3/4 cars and we stop at 100mph. my spec did good scrapn come on man..:cool:

edit. i was cam car. i was stayn back.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
ROFL heres your comment to another guy on youtube....

"I like your ser brother, i have an 06 ser spec v, rebuilt motor, header, exhaust, intake, Jet. Chip. an tuned. 192whp. its not much but its engouh, i was j/w if its worth buying the vq ser alt or boost the fu*k out the spec. or maybe vq swap spec. < not sure thats worth the work. any help on my build would be nice. good vid +1"

ROFL ROFL ROFL 192whp now???

WAIT HOLD THEN FUCK UP. A JET CHIP!!>!?!>!>!>!

·
Registered
26,965 Posts
ROFL heres your comment to another guy on youtube....

"I like your ser brother, i have an 06 ser spec v, rebuilt motor, header, exhaust, intake, Jet. Chip. an tuned. 192whp. its not much but its engouh, i was j/w if its worth buying the vq ser alt or boost the fu*k out the spec. or maybe vq swap spec. < not sure thats worth the work. any help on my build would be nice. good vid +1"

ROFL ROFL ROFL 192whp now???

WAIT HOLD THEN FUCK UP. A JET CHIP!!>!?!>!>!>!
wow. if he woulda said 192 we woulda believed him too lol

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
People barely touch 190whp with I/H/E high comp, JWT C1's and a tune bro.

edit: Not to mention PnP, VQ TB, raised rev limiter, blahblahblah

·
Registered
26,965 Posts
They told me i had 223whp bro wtf!!!!!!!! How are they going to rip me off when i spent a shit ton of money there!!!!! This is not at all funny anymore. Fuck im so pissed
in that case i could have gotten you 250whp for half the price. :rolleyes:

they lied to you man, how bout this. instead of losing $100 to me, take half of that and go to a different dyno and see what happens. im trying to help you. then when you get 180ish whp, you can take them to court for false advertisement get some money and turbo your car.

you believed this claim and have yet to produce a dyno sheet.

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
in that case i could have gotten you 250whp for half the price. :rolleyes:

they lied to you man, how bout this. instead of losing $100 to me, take half of that and go to a different dyno and see what happens. im trying to help you. then when you get 180ish whp, you can take them to court for false advertisement get some money and turbo your car.

you believed this claim and have yet to produce a dyno sheet.
Thank you for making logical sense of his situation dude

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.