A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any issues with these products, ive had them for about 2 yrs car starts and runs, until its tuning time and were having issues, are these parts really what they are? Anyone ever have issues? Ive heard stories, im hoping now its not true, my regulator cannot adjust psi high enough to tune, i removed my return line, and ran a new line into a jug and ran the car for about 2min no fuel came out. Im wondering if this "340 pump" really is a 340 since theres not enough pressure to push fuel through the return line. Now im wondering about these "1000cc" injectors. Hope its just something else and not the products as i dont like to assume until i have 100% evidence. But i will be taking the pump and injectors to get tested for flow. Thanks

·
Registered
8,839 Posts
I had the 340 pump when I was boosted no issues

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
479 Posts
Sometimes all you can do is flow test. In the manufacturing industry there are times where a batch can go bad, and it happens across the board. If it turns up they have issues, I'm sure you can get an exchange or at least a portion. That being said, I went with an aeromotive 340 and had zero issues and id1000 injectors. I had some sputters but its from the fuel and the car sitting eternally between builds so thats my fault, especially on E. However once I've run a few taks and some seafoam they clean right up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts