A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,377 Posts
depends on your harness if its NATS or not but don't really remember, some may not connect to anything like I do.

·
6,856 Posts
There are 4 different combinations. Depends on the ecu you have and ecu you will run. Which ones do you have? Just give me the 2 digit code, k3 or k6 to r4 or r5? If you have r5, did Joe turn the nats off the 06 ecu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
also this might sound dumb but im learning on the maf conversion how to I know which colors to splice to what I know its like pin 1 and 4 to some shit but how do I know which is pin 4 and 1888i8888i888ii8
So you have nats.

If the black ecu has r5, then use this combo - 29-114, 62-13, 71-14

If the black ecu is r4 then use this - 29-113, 62-14, 71-13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ok awsome and then what about the maf sensor if I were to take pic could you tell if I spliced them right. then the small wire coming from the connector for the o2 sensor is that a ground

·
6,856 Posts
The ones that go to the cluster from the ECU (should be labeled clus 5 and clus 6) should have wires tee'd off to it that's labeled obd 6 and obd 14 those are the ones that go to the obd2 connector, but if you're not flashing your car, you don't really need to run those. You still do need to run the 2 that are coming from the ECU to the cluster.

·
6,856 Posts
How was the MAF wired? Were you able to follow that easily? It could be the maf or the wiring for that code.

As far as the map switching, depends on the map that's actually loaded into the ECU. Did Joe mention that he loaded multiple maps in there? I know there were different versions of the ROM and some ROMs only had 1 like @MisterNuts. He has an 04 ECU and has a rom that only holds 1 map, while others I know have the same ECU but have 5 maps opened up from Uprev.

·
Registered
14 Posts
How was the MAF wired? Were you able to follow that easily? It could be the maf or the wiring for that code.

As far as the map switching, depends on the map that's actually loaded into the ECU. Did Joe mention that he loaded multiple maps in there? I know there were different versions of the ROM and some ROMs only had 1 like @MisterNuts. He has an 04 ECU and has a rom that only holds 1 map, while others I know have the same ECU but have 5 maps opened up from Uprev.
ya it has maps on back of ecu and he told.me that he put them.all.on and ill send a pic of how maf is wired

21 - 39 of 39 Posts