A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,510 Posts
Asumming you already tried what I underlined/bold?

Using the Cruise Control Buttons...
-Hold the set/coast toggle down
-Press "Cancel" once for map 1, twice for map 2, etc...
-Then release the set/coast toggle.
-When you release the toggle, the cruise "SET" light on the dash will blink once for map 1, twice for map 2, etc... There are also a FEW vehicles that require using the brake pedal instead of just the cruse switches. For these vehicles use the same pattern as above, but hold the cancel button while tapping the brake pedal.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Asumming you already tried what I underlined/bold?

Using the Cruise Control Buttons...
-Hold the set/coast toggle down
-Press "Cancel" once for map 1, twice for map 2, etc...
-Then release the set/coast toggle.
-When you release the toggle, the cruise "SET" light on the dash will blink once for map 1, twice for map 2, etc... There are also a FEW vehicles that require using the brake pedal instead of just the cruse switches. For these vehicles use the same pattern as above, but hold the cancel button while tapping the brake pedal.
yep i tried that both ways set does not flash wiring seems to be right nothing is off and wires are in right spots.

·
Super Moderator
6,510 Posts
When you turn the car on, not start the motor, after 20-25 seconds or so does your check engine light start to slowly flash?

·
Registered
9,057 Posts
My 06 had the same problem. Couldnt get it to change maps at all. So i had to hook the lap top up whenever i wanted to switch.

Sent from my SM-A115AP using Tapatalk

41 - 55 of 55 Posts