A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone purchased the motor mounts from 2j racing?? please help me out with the installation for this, thanks!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, i saw that post but i was hoping their would be a more descriptive tutorial with the exact locations of the mounts

·
BDSF
11,451 Posts
Not sure what you mean by "exact location", they are the only two mounts on the crossmember.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
6,695 Posts
Really it's so simple. Drop the cross member, unbolt the 2 mounts, get a hacksaw and saw the inner ring, after it snaps, slide the oem mount out and slide the mount halves and sleeves in and reinstall.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Really it's so simple. Drop the cross member, unbolt the 2 mounts, get a hacksaw and saw the inner ring, after it snaps, slide the oem mount out and slide the mount halves and sleeves in and reinstall.
Instructions unclear, got dick caught in the ceiling fan..

·
Registered
1,681 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how did you guys get the oem mounts out? im having some trouble, i hacksawed the inner ring out but it wont slide out.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok so i got the oem mounts off...but with the new mounts in the crossbeam, it wont fit back into the car. HELP

·
39,069 Posts
What do you mean it wouldn't fit?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it didnt slide into place, but i got i just muscled/shimmied it in there. HOWEVER, after everything was installed, my car vibrate/shakes a lot in idle and also when i get into 1st and 2nd gear. anyone else experience this? also when i start my car, my whole car just vibrates really hard it for a moment, feels like my cars going to break.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
That's solid mounts for you bro, don't really know what you were expecting. Factory rubber bushings take the vibes in so you don't feel much, solid mounts are for performance rather than drivability/comfortability

1 - 20 of 20 Posts