A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, so if you haven't gotten a chance to buy the awesome 2J-Racing Anti-Lift Kit, now is your chance to get a set for a great price! We need at least 20 people to commit to buy a set for a one time only low price of :love: $60 SHIPPED :love:. These kits usually sell for $85.99 + shipping and will NEVER be this low again. Here's your chance!! If you are not aware of the benefits of the ALK, here are some:

-More caster up front :biggrin:

-Better handling without sacrificing ride quality :biggrin:

-More bite up front with better traction, grip, and improved launches :biggrin:

-Extremely easy install :biggrin:

We have hit 15, which is 5 away from the target. So you can now order the ALK from 2J Racing Shop at the special price for the Group Buy.

This price ends on Monday and goes back to $85 plus shipping, so get yours now. If you are on the list but dont get one by Monday, contact Chris and we'll do the special coupons for you.

The website will process your order and take your payment via paypal and your order will ship the next business day.

Enjoy!

LIST:
1.) NismoV240 (CHECK)
2.) Patric (CHECK)
3.) Dragonfire2002 (CHECK)
4.) b3x02 (CHECK)
5.) SE-R Kid
6.) CrickiKaze
7.) Dirtysentra (CHECK)
8.) specv250 (CHECK)
9.) 04flspecvq (CHECK)
10.) weaselman50 (CHECK)
11.) Sexyspecv (CHECK)
12.) Konapostachild (CHECK)
13.) theotherspecv (CHECK)
14.) 903specV (CHECK)
15.) ImJust
16.) specd_out (Check)
17.) Zeno
18.) Bullet001 (check)
19.) duesmadella
20.) iicbh

·
Registered
205 Posts
is this untill you hit 20 buyers or is there a date that it will end on if it reaches 20 or more.

I want a set badly but I have to wait till work picks back up before the wife will allow me to get it. :(

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'd be in for a set

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is this untill you hit 20 buyers or is there a date that it will end on if it reaches 20 or more.

I want a set badly but I have to wait till work picks back up before the wife will allow me to get it. :(
It's until we hit 20 buyers

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Put me on the list please!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keep em coming guys, the faster we get 20 people, the faster these will ship out! :biggrin:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Who do we end up paying?

·
Premium Member
5,759 Posts
I'll send everyone a Group Buy 2JR coupon code for one-time use, with free shipping. After the orders process the code goes away.

So you'll order and pay through the site (2J Racing Shop). While you are there, you can also order other stocked 2JR parts for free shipping as well.

This includes
1. 2jR Hubcentric Spacers, any size
2. 2JR 50mm race wheel studs
3. 2JR Turcite X shifter Bushings
4. 2JR Rear Offset Delrin Race Bushings
5. 2JR Bump Steer Kit (to be released soon)
6. 2JR custom spec'd BC Coilovers

·
Registered
832 Posts
im down for a set

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hmm...I get paid in a week... Will the bump steer kit be out by then? :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
5,878 Posts
I'm in but I may not be around or able to get to a computer when you reach 20

·
Premium Member
5,759 Posts
We'll take care of everyone that commits to a set. Please send Chris (respecv1) your email addy and full name. If you are on the list, you'll get your personal code.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts