A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Customer came with us with some vossen wheels and toyo tires. well toyo tires arent the best for stretching because their sidewalls are pretty stiff, the customer found that out the hard way. onto the pics:

Here are some better pics of the widest the tire would go, these were 225's.

Not safe at all, so we convinced the customer to go with 235's in nankang's, we were able to get him a sick deal on 4 tires so he ordered them and came back a few days later.

And a few pics on the car.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I lol'ed at the 5th and 6th pic. Car and wheels look good, but where are the tires?

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
well look at the fenders, theres not much more wider he can go lol. and any wider wouldnt be much of a stretch. im not a big fan of the stretch look but this car always has me drooling.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I like the car, but tires make it look funny. Taller and wider would look better IMO. Raising the height of the car a half an inch to fit some bigger tires world make it look a little meaner. I know when I went from the 215s to 225s, I was shocked at the difference it made in appearance.

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
The car is bagged btw. but i get what you guys are saying now. there wasn't much room as you can see though ;). but i think he wanted a serious stretch as well so we just did the work. keep the comments coming!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
before this gets out of control this is just to show the work that takes place at the shop... that is all.

people come to us with their expensive wheels because we have built that reputation. This guy came from about an hour away for our services.

I got another guy with a bagged lexus gs that came a good distance as well. We have a customer coming from south jersey this friday (2hrs away). We had his friend come from his neighborhood 2 weeks ago with a maxima and he liked our prices and customer service so he spread the word for us.

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
You guys deal with a lot of sweet shit in that shop... Everything comes out looking better as well. 5er if you don't mind what's the specs on those tires?
Yea man we starting to get a lot of VIP guys coming to rotate and flip their tires as well.
i think that orange car belongs to oj-spec iirc but i could be wrong.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts