A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

370Z abuse!

8K views 46 replies 20 participants last post by  tacoerick 
If u buy a 370z a $30k car then u should at least be wise and not spend half of ur income in a Car payment /insurance and gas and be able to afford a beater winter car . If u can't afford it don't buy it , same for turbo lol

I just bought a $1k civic for daily driving 273k miles on it and my insurance for just state reuquires basic shit is $100 a month , to fully insure the sentra is $132 a month like wtf!!! ???

Yup I went shopping around everywhere they said its because it is not the safest car in the world doesn't have abs I think or alarm and it is a very commonly crashed and stolen car lol . I also don't have a single ticket but it doesn't matter

Yeah I know but it drives like a Lexus no smoke or any problems or codes and I get like 38mpg highway . I was putting $15 in gas a day in the spec haha that alone will pay for the insurance $15x30=$$$450 a month in gas , so I ll save money by driving the civic even with $100 insurance

You sound like a 'Honda Lover Cult Member' trying to convert B15 members....:lmao:

Ever since you win cotq and bought that Honda, you have been acting weird....:eek13: .... :troll:
Lol for a daily/beater yeah not for anything else would I ever get a Honda . I couldn't find a Nissan 240 or sentra for $1000 in good condition otherwise I would have

I think if you can't afford it, or especially if you have kids, get a maxima. Makes a hell of a lot better daily driver and family car than a Z.

Also, you don't have to pay insurance on both if you swap the registration. people do it all the time up here, because road salt is abrasive. This is why I'm gonna get a b13 for next winter.
How does that work???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.