Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello:

Extreme Dimensions® - Evo 2 Complete Body Kit, 4 Pcs. - 2002 Nissan Sentra Body Kit

The site says its evo 2 front, Evo 4 rear and evo 5 side skirt but I still call it the EVO 5 kit.

So what I want is your stock SE-R front bumper and your stock SE-R back bumper, and side skirts...straight trade, no money needed wiling to travel...any color...

Pics of the car below...let me know what you have...

$50.00 for everything offer good till 03-25-2011 then it will be trashed...so if you want it...i'll post the dumpter it will be at the night before

Thanks!

·
Banned
4,402 Posts
Graduating from ricer college?

Nice to see it.

Sorry to get your hopes up again.

Maybe if nobody bites, just throw it in the trash and get stock bumpers. De-ricing can be expensive.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow thanks for the positive post ... let just say it wasnt my idea to put those bumpers on...I bought the car with them...the only issue with the car is the body kit...besides that, great car, fun, and this is my 2nd SE-R (I have a yellow one also) I dont like kit so thats why I want to get rid of them...I just want o see if anyone wanted them...I'm in the process of buying stock bumpers now....

so again...I didnt RICE up the car...as you can see from the AVATAR my yellow one is stock with a lip..best way...so thanks for the feed back :)

·
Banned
4,402 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry if I sounded harsh, I dont like RICER and i guess I took offense when pepz think I did that to the car...car hasnt moved...some engine upgrades...now need a new body before I put it on the road :) below are my cars:

·
Registered
454 Posts
sorry if I sounded harsh, I dont like RICER and i guess I took offense when pepz think I did that to the car...car hasnt moved...some engine upgrades...now need a new body before I put it on the road :) below are my cars:

Nice!!!
No harsh feelings --- if no one wants them they will be trashed... :) no biggy
you should take a video of them being trashed lol

·
Banned
4,402 Posts
Very good looking cars!

I agree. Make a video of the angry de-ricing! Smash the shit out of them.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! i'll give it a week before I delete the post...

I'll make a new tread for "car Pics" once I finalize my TC with CF hood, better rims, etc...and once I get the Red SE-R on the road...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks My man! I'll keep everyone posted on that Video LOL doing this gaster style like the office...ICE Cube playing with bats and masks on Terrorist style lol

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.