A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,381 Posts
too much $ imo

· Registered
1,381 Posts
well by boy bought an beat one with 115k for 400 sooo... member car is 13+ years old already

· Registered
1,381 Posts
so there u go fair price den lol

· Registered
1,381 Posts
if i bought it for 400 sure lol

· Registered
1,527 Posts
i do NOT have an altima, but i would love one. being completely honest. there very straight forward to work on, last awhile, and i like the interior and how everything is arranged.. i would offer the guy 2300 and pay no more than 2500.. thats just my opinion tho.

2 of my best friends had them thru highschool and they still got them into their 3rd year in college. and we beat teh shit out of them.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i do NOT have an altima, but i would love one. being completely honest. there very straight forward to work on, last awhile, and i like the interior and how everything is arranged.. i would offer the guy 2300 and pay no more than 2500.. thats just my opinion tho.

2 of my best friends had them thru highschool and they still got them into their 3rd year in college. and we beat teh shit out of them.
really nice..yea the body has some dents,and the rear passenger door has some good scuff..but i dont mind for a dd...the guys says the passnenger axel is clicking so ill need to replace that axle,no bigger..he said 2200 botom line.. but i dont wanna pay more than 2k for it..maybe try and get it for 1500..what u guys think?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.