A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Pretty cool.

Would you actually spend $800 on pulleys though?

I guess some people would.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
They are nice tho. If I could afford it I would definantly have a BRZ. But that high compression limits the output potential for aftermarket/boost use.

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty cool.

Would you actually spend $800 on pulleys though?

I guess some people would.
Not for the full set(the price for all of it), the concept for the stationary pulleys would be worth it maybe.

Only for an ATi lol
True story

They are nice tho. If I could afford it I would definantly have a BRZ. But that high compression limits the output potential for aftermarket/boost use.
Who is talking about getting a BRZ, besides, there is a S/C out for it and I wouldn't let the compression stop me is I wanted to boost. IIRC there was a supercharger for what ever Honda to work with its stock compression that was above 10:1.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Yeah I do know of the SC kit but its like 4psi of boost, again limited by compression. I believe Treadstone sells one.

Im just saying I would love a BRZ (Subaru > Scion). I got to drive an FRS for 2 days and its a nimble little rwd 2 door car. Unfortunately it rained steadily for both of those days so I couldnt really test it. Ive worked on a few at work as well. But Im no fan boy, Id rather have my Spec any day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts