Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
39,045 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
You're a bad person :47: :47:

I don't see what the issue here is. If you own one of these cars, then most likely you are at least 17+. If you get butthurt over things like that, then you have some maturing to do.....or un-maturing....i forget which way it goes :theyareontome:
The sad thing is people never 'grow' up. It's the life lessons that make who we are. Some people are just not wise enough to learn the lesson the first time.

I know there are a few I had to learn a couple of times.

·
39,045 Posts
The sad thing is people never 'grow' up. It's the life lessons that make who we are. Some people are just not wise enough to learn the lesson the first time.

I know there are a few I had to learn a couple of times.
You're lucky you can learn... I'm too old to learn....lol

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
the feedback and support subforum might not be the best place for it tho... someone post something somewhere where everyone can remove the sticks they got shoved up their asses and relax!!
I agree... And don't think that this is what yogi intended this to be used for. I even had to question the fact I thought it's okay sound said it was. Lol I don't know... Heck even I need a home here. Lol

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
wasnt too long ago you might get 5-5 new posts a day, sometimes only late in the evening, it hops a bit more now, site owners gotta be happy about that
I was never around during that point. KJG says it was never like this before. I just blew it off for the most part.

·
Registered
897 Posts
@AMG8191d can you edit your post where you quoted me? Trying to undo the internet... Shan has a point this isn't the right place for the anything goes thread.

·
Super Moderator
21,694 Posts
I would go all day at work and never see a new post, then when I got home there might be 3-4 new posts,or replies to posts, for a long time there were no really new 'how to' posts made, just comments on old ones. Of course, you still had the new user 'what does code URAdikhed mean? how to I put a new bolt in my exhaust manifold, and where can I gets me some of them there headers for my special v' I dont think those will ever go away

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
i think it would be funny to lock up his thread

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I would go all day at work and never see a new post, then when I got home there might be 3-4 new posts,or replies to posts, for a long time there were no really new 'how to' posts made, just comments on old ones. Of course, you still had the new user 'what does code URAdikhed mean? how to I put a new bolt in my exhaust manifold, and where can I gets me some of them there headers for my special v' I dont think those will ever go away
Those should be here. People helping people... I have never worked in on a car with the guys, and not had fun doing it. When you work on a car with a friend do you just talk about cars?

·
39,045 Posts
Those should be here. People helping people... I have never worked in on a car with the guys, and not had fun doing it. When you work on a car with a friend do you just talk about cars?
Anything really.... That's the cool thing about working on a car with close friends.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.