A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Dont pick up a mishimoto or a CXracing. The neck is so high the coolant can't even drain from the overflow to the neck..

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have a Mishimoto and i agree with frozenbarb about the radiator cap. I added a fiber was her to the cap and the problem is gone. I have use mishimoto before for another car and stand behind the product, however the neck lacks design. other than that it fits very nicely. i can submit a pic about how i modified the cap without voiding the warranty. Also another member told me if you use the Nismo cap it also gets rid of the problem....

- The stock fans also fit well. its a tight fit but once the rad is in it fits and looks very nice. The slim fans from mishimoto make for a much cleaner look but for my purposes the stock fans are great. Runs nice and cool.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I have a Mishimoto and i agree with frozenbarb about the radiator cap. I added a fiber was her to the cap and the problem is gone. I have use mishimoto before for another car and stand behind the product, however the neck lacks design. other than that it fits very nicely. i can submit a pic about how i modified the cap without voiding the warranty. Also another member told me if you use the Nismo cap it also gets rid of the problem....

- The stock fans also fit well. its a tight fit but once the rad is in it fits and looks very nice. The slim fans from mishimoto make for a much cleaner look but for my purposes the stock fans are great. Runs nice and cool.
I just bought a mishi rad...so what did you have to do to fix that problem??

·
BDSF
11,451 Posts
+1. My Mishi still (after being replaced under warranty) doesn't pull fluid back from the overflow, and I'm running the Nismo cap.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I placed a fiber washer in-betwee the lower seal on the radiator cap. This has now fixed the problem :D i can send a picture if you want. The reservoir tank now flows properly.

I can give you measurements for the fiber washer and how to put it on the cap if you all want.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
i have koyo and i like it. it looks very clean as well.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I placed a fiber washer in-betwee the lower seal on the radiator cap. This has now fixed the problem :D i can send a picture if you want. The reservoir tank now flows properly.

I can give you measurements for the fiber washer and how to put it on the cap if you all want.
yes please if you would...and the nismo cap fixes this too??:thinking:

·
BDSF
11,451 Posts

Please do!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts