A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone looked into this or done it someone rewiring the cruise to the dash or reattached to the wheel?
I hate our stock wheel

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUmp this back up, anyone know if i can just rewire 2 cables for the CC if you pull it off the plugs just 2, I have not followed it yet tho...

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
image of the switch

Wonder if the 350z Wheel is the same

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
go checking 350z or ebay checking some info for wires, plug play etc.. sometimes people use different steering wheel from another car and most of time they cutted the wires to hook up on car and its work.. just depend what kind a car do that.. 350z might same im not sure beacuse i use 300z hub fit on my spec v i think should be ok..
but i know they all same nissan airbag system should be fine. i think 350z had same wires (colors) but plug and play on b15 not sure. u need find pics of 350z steering wheel on back to check airbag plugs, etc

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
go checking 350z or ebay checking some info for wires, plug play etc.. sometimes people use different steering wheel from another car and most of time they cutted the wires to hook up on car and its work.. just depend what kind a car do that.. 350z might same im not sure beacuse i use 300z hub fit on my spec v i think should be ok..
but i know they all same nissan airbag system should be fine. i think 350z had same wires (colors) but plug and play on b15 not sure. u need find pics of 350z steering wheel on back to check airbag plugs, etc
ive been looking if not ill just buy one from a friend or take it off his car to test hehe

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
its 2 wires. its really not that big of a deal to make it work with a aftermarket wheel..

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its 2 wires. its really not that big of a deal to make it work with a aftermarket wheel..
so your confirming just the 2...

and the airbag for the s13/s15 we do not know if it'll connect to the stock one to turn of SRS light

DO all our cars even have that light lol i never uplugged mine

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
If I was looking into an aftermarket wheel, I would mount my CC buttons elsewhere and take the wires to them to keep them functional. Near the mirror controls, or inside the center compartment by my elbow. Lol. CC is great to have where I live at least.
+1 just reroute it somewhere else

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I was looking into an aftermarket wheel, I would mount my CC buttons elsewhere and take the wires to them to keep them functional. Near the mirror controls, or inside the center compartment by my elbow. Lol. CC is great to have where I live at least.
That is the plan obviously i spoke to Joe about this briefly about making a box for it but dont know what happened
Sean was supposed to be on top of it

If i come across $300 ill pick up the wheel and see if i can hard wire the airbag (dunno if it will work anyway) and try the CC

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I know how to do it. Im just lazy and don't care a anymore.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know how to do it. Im just lazy and don't care a anymore.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Is it that simple of just hard wiring the 2 wires up?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Can I remove the clockspring from my aftermarket steering wheel? Put it down under the dash?
What colors are the two cc wires?
Please help!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts