·
Registered
2,517 Posts
suprisingly enough.....its paperdukie lol

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
lmao

well.....i used to get bored after i took tests in class and couldnt leave and randomly one day since i decided that the test i just took was bullshit so i decided to draw a huge turd on my test paper. from then on every test or quiz i took that i though was bs i marked it with the official mike d seal of disapproval...a huge 3d graffiti dukie on the paper. a friend of mine decided to call these test turds paper dukies. and thats how it all began. now i use it for everything cause no one else uses it

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
you need an explanation?? it makes sense and its funny
how does it make sense lol? most people who read it are like wtf...every forum ive been on has asked wtf it means lol

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
lmao

well.....i used to get bored after i took tests in class and couldnt leave and randomly one day since i decided that the test i just took was bullshit so i decided to draw a huge turd on my test paper. from then on every test or quiz i took that i though was bs i marked it with the official mike d seal of disapproval...a huge 3d graffiti dukie on the paper. a friend of mine decided to call these test turds paper dukies. and thats how it all began. now i use it for everything cause no one else uses it
lmao......wow

yeha i def get it now

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
lmao:lol:

if you ever see another paperdukie on any other forum or anything its almost guaranteed its me lol

im gonna try to find a paperdukie test and upload it as a avatar lol

81 - 100 of 130 Posts