·
Registered
401 Posts
coderedspecv72 plain and simple

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
lmao

well.....i used to get bored after i took tests in class and couldnt leave and randomly one day since i decided that the test i just took was bullshit so i decided to draw a huge turd on my test paper. from then on every test or quiz i took that i though was bs i marked it with the official mike d seal of disapproval...a huge 3d graffiti dukie on the paper. a friend of mine decided to call these test turds paper dukies. and thats how it all began. now i use it for everything cause no one else uses it

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
lmao

well.....i used to get bored after i took tests in class and couldnt leave and randomly one day since i decided that the test i just took was bullshit so i decided to draw a huge turd on my test paper. from then on every test or quiz i took that i though was bs i marked it with the official mike d seal of disapproval...a huge 3d graffiti dukie on the paper. a friend of mine decided to call these test turds paper dukies. and thats how it all began. now i use it for everything cause no one else uses it
lmao......wow

yeha i def get it now

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
lmao:lol:

if you ever see another paperdukie on any other forum or anything its almost guaranteed its me lol

im gonna try to find a paperdukie test and upload it as a avatar lol

81 - 100 of 130 Posts