A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys need some advice, I bought and installed a glowshift needle air/fuel ratio gauge for looks only (it's not a wideband) and no matter what tap into on the O2 sensor I can't make the needle move, it would be easy if it was the digital one and making to light dance back and forth is easy but can't make the needle move back and forth. I'm not looking for a accurate reading from it, it's just for looks and visual purpose only, if I wanted it to be accurate I'd buy a wide band. Can anyone help me with some info of where I can tap into in order to make the needle move please. I've tried the typical gray,black & 2 white wires coming off the O2 sensor at the header so I need a different idea, maybe the ecu. If I tap into the ecu can someone tell me the wire color and location on my 04 SE-R Spec V. Thanks again!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hmm do you have a multimeter? i'll need some info from the gauge itself and it would help if i got a picture of the front of the gauge.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glowshift 7 color, black face, Needle (no dancing light) Air/Fuel ratio gauge..I can't figure out how to attach the photo of it but if u go on glowshift.com it is the 7 color black face series. They have three posted on there, wideband, non wideband & a digital a/f gauge, mine is the non wideband non digital (wanted to try something different besides the normal dancing light that doesn't tell me anything because its not a wideband and a direct plug in to my o2 sensor on the header) but so far it has been a EPIC FAIL lol...but the background color is working, that's a plus I guess. We tryed all four wires on the o2 sensor itself (2 whites,1 gray & 1 black) and the needle never moved from lean/optimal/rich so I've kinda given up hope so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts