A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 509 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am going to try and keep this organized because everything else so far isn't...

These are just fucking sweet I think

...not to mention the remotes for the gauges!

Radiator!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Downpipe fitment issues...

Fixin'

Fixed...

Downpipe to Midpipe connection issues...

V-Band FTMFW...

Bitch don't move!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Double posing FTMFL!...

BRM 3" stainless, metal core cat...

Why no cat you ask?

There it is!

Small sample as to why Synaptic3 has over 75 swag!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Double posing FTMFL!...

BRM 3" stainless, metal core cat...

Why no cat you ask?

There it is!

Small sample as to why Synaptic3 has over 75 swag!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Looks like fun. I forgot they banned you over at AS. I see you still have those green HID's...

anyway on topic, I also see you found out about TRE's awesome mid pipe. Aka doesn't fit for crap with the turbo kit.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
For every treadstone kit, we install the DP with the turbo/manifold BEFORE it goes on the car. Most (read: 100%) of the time, we have to modify the TR downpipe to fit correctly. We also have to port every manifold since the casting has gotten so restrictive and poor.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah well shit happens, whatever. I am thinking of doing projection headlights with clear white bulbs, but still keeping green in the fogs that way when I smell bacon I can just turn the fogs off and the car will be slightly less illegal.

Looks like fun. I forgot they banned you over at AS. I see you still have those green HID's...

anyway on topic, I also see you found out about TRE's awesome mid pipe. Aka doesn't fit for crap with the turbo kit.
Thanks for the info, I'll keep the manifold comment in mind!

For every treadstone kit, we install the DP with the turbo/manifold BEFORE it goes on the car. Most (read: 100%) of the time, we have to modify the TR downpipe to fit correctly. We also have to port every manifold since the casting has gotten so restrictive and poor.

Thank you kindly!

such a clean build, nice!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wish new york ready...

from everything that was planned out, up to now it seems like there isn't a lot left to do.

oil coolers, idk how much of the fuel pump fitting is done..., putting all the little things on like catch can, putting it all back together, and tune.

ill get pics up of what the oil coolers will look like.

did synaptic give you a date?
possibly new york ready?

1 - 20 of 509 Posts