·
Registered
3,980 Posts
at 4:10 it anti lagged and shot into the sky lol

the shit is nuts dude.. i just want to see one

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
thats where tool got that recording! i thought they made it up. im freaked the fuck out

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I believe they do...no way in hell are we the only living organisms on the planet

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Mathmatecally there is a 1.2% (+/- .5%) chance that another planet formed an orbit around a star like our sun and the exact distance is identical in order for life to grow. No fucking way IMO. If I truely believe in my maker I don't entertain stupid shit like that.

I have a problem with thinking myself into anxiety attacks lol. That's why I stated my take on the damn thing.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Really? Is all I see is a bunch of fast changing frames of lights in the air. There is no shape or form, hardly any consistency, to almost everything I saw in that video.

Personally it just looked like a bunch of bombs. Lol.

I believe they do...no way in hell are we the only living organisms on the planet
And I think you meant universe... Lol. There are plenty of living organisms on this planet, because it is the only habitable one we know of.

If you look into the chances of another planet falling in to similar characteristics as Earth, to provide life as we know it, I think the chances are far less than 1.2%. I've read in to it before, I can never remember numbers when I need them. Lol

Slightly off topic, I'm still kind of baffled people can believe the position of the earth is by chance. Haha.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
^^ thats exactly what I meant...Universe...I was walking my dog...

As for the 1.2% chance im pretty sure its much higher even thought thats what their "research" shows

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
If you look into the chances of another planet falling in to similar characteristics as Earth, to provide life as we know it, I think the chances are far less than 1.2%. I've read in to it before, I can never remember numbers when I need them. Lol

Slightly off topic, I'm still kind of baffled people can believe the position of the earth is by chance. Haha.
Exactly!! I mean I can see how some senarios can be viewed as coincidental, but come on we're talking about the entire universe here.

The best I've heard it put is: He made the universe big to show off how big he really is.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Please.. just a bunch of 2J sentras running around with our new "reflective" stickers. Whats Area 51 backwards.. its B15. FIR has been trying to cover this up for years.

For those who dont know.. at 160mph the B15 takes flight and leaves a hefty smoke trail. Blame the crappy OEM rings..

1 - 20 of 347 Posts