A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
39,069 Posts
It might be easier to tape of the holes/spaces and paint it rather than taking it apart.

·
39,069 Posts
I know.. But wouldn't you rather take the time to do that than breaking it and making it useless?

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know.. But wouldn't you rather take the time to do that than breaking it and making it useless?
Did you see the picture I just posted? How the bejesus are you going to tape that off?

Buy a dead out one and try it out, then when you're done you can use it as core for another one in the future.
Got one for sale? I have $10 on it!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Dunno if this will help at all but here ya go lol

Alternator.gif

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Idk i've never done it but i've taken apart lots of gm ones and this looks fairly similar. GM ones are cake. Just a few long bolts that hold the case halves together, one nut on the pulley to impact off, and the guts practically fall out. Very self explanatory

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Dont think ours has a bolt to remove the pulley. I think I wrapped mine with tape. Its like eight bolts, then some clips. I cant remember what I broke. I put it back as bedt i could and used it as a core.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts