Got my big cnc mill up an running at about 70-80% yesterday. Started making the relocation brackets today. 3 step process. Mill the main shape. Flip it, mill out the back side to fit the block, mount it and drill three holes.
I am. Getting back in the swing if things slowly. My computer that runs my cnc mill literally blew up today. Ill be back at the kits tomorrow afternoon hopefully. We are prepping for a massive snow storm. When it rains it pours. Lol
Just an update for everyone; I was not happy with the tolerances I was getting with my bridgeport that I cnc converted. So I just ordered a tormach. It should be here within the week. Then i will be able to bang everything out and get the results I am looking for. I dont want to send out something half-assed. I am also making an auxillery fuel kit for the b15. Basically, it adds two injectors at the throttle. This means you can run a smaller, easier to drive injector in the normal spots, then have the aux system for when you need more fuel when you add more power. I just made up a kit for the MR16DDT, since the DI system isnt upgradable, and I plan on making a line of them for different engines. It also makes running ethanol mix fuels a lot easier.