A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Got the first bracket cut out today, just have to punch holes in it. Took a while and two separate attempts to get it the way i wanted. Materials for the kits are on their way. 3d print vs aluminum
Blue Material property Rectangle Electric blue Tints and shades

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Dam I just got it but Im over it now. The rapid test tested was - but the PCR test was +. Had to wait 6 days for that test result. It was moderate for me :(

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I have bad respiratory issues. So for the past 3-4 days I've been taking an easy. Today I worked for about 3-4 hours, but was ready to pass out towards the end. Being self employed is fun. lol

I've been living off my inhaler and decongestants lol

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I am. Getting back in the swing if things slowly. My computer that runs my cnc mill literally blew up today. Ill be back at the kits tomorrow afternoon hopefully. We are prepping for a massive snow storm. When it rains it pours. Lol

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Just an update for everyone; I was not happy with the tolerances I was getting with my bridgeport that I cnc converted. So I just ordered a tormach. It should be here within the week. Then i will be able to bang everything out and get the results I am looking for. I dont want to send out something half-assed. I am also making an auxillery fuel kit for the b15. Basically, it adds two injectors at the throttle. This means you can run a smaller, easier to drive injector in the normal spots, then have the aux system for when you need more fuel when you add more power. I just made up a kit for the MR16DDT, since the DI system isnt upgradable, and I plan on making a line of them for different engines. It also makes running ethanol mix fuels a lot easier.

·
Administrator
6,922 Posts
Just so I don't forget later, is there an "equivalent" non rib pulley for the idler, asking for future plans.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts