A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
There is, i just dont know the part number. Summit sent me the smooth pulley in the box for the ribbed one the first time I ordered one haha

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Got an update today. The mill will be here next thursday. I will need about a week to get it running and do test cuts then I can make these kits up.

...my dyno i have been waiting 8 months for may be here next week too...so...LET THE SHITSHOW BEGIN! lol

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Between this mill and my dyno, I am shocked i am not bald rn. After nearly 8!!! months, i am finally getting my dyno delivered monday. Only took an attorney and 2 full work days to get that to happen.

·
Administrator
6,988 Posts
Blame the Union(s) and their employment/retention practices....can't blame covid, you've used that excuse way too many times.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
None of these places are unionized, that i know of. It's just sleezy sales people who over-promise, and just dont deliver at all. Thats the dyno company anyway. Tormach, thats just a mistake on their part, but i should not have had to argue with a service person for 15 minutes about how I broke down every box as i opened them, so theres no way I was missing a 6" long piece of steel lol

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I am drowning in work right now. Dealing with uprev issues. The person I had hired never showed up. Dealing with a recent personal issue. Theres no valid excuse for the delay. If anyone wants there money back, ill gladly give it. I have added a massive lead time on my website, but orders keep pouring in for stupid shit. I even announced i'm dropping near half of my products in the next month to try and catch up.

@Sus Spec has had a small glimpse into the bs going on.

·
Administrator
6,988 Posts
I'm in no rush, bout to be gone from home til maybe December(???) so I was just really looking to see whats up.

Reactions: Tritton
41 - 60 of 60 Posts