Votes: 11 27.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At times I can be stern/rough/blunt whatevs. However in this situation was it a fail at sarcasm, was I really out of line and unfair.

By no means did I feel like I insulted or disrespected anyone. I have been here for years and I have made many acquaintances and close friends along the way, please vote and be honest. Don't hold back on the comments either, whatever you say won't change the way I am, but it will be noted :D.

Click the link below to see what enticed me to make this poll:

http://www.b15u.com/member-rides-project-cars/22416-b4-we-became-apart-nismo.html

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Yes you are a nuisance and a jerk...no doubt this is in addition to some other fine qualities/characteristics because no one can be a TOTAL ass.

You seem to take this forum stuff to heart...as if 14,000+ posts gives you authority to speak down to people.

That's my take on it...

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes you are a nuisance and a jerk...no doubt this is in addition to some other fine qualities/characteristics because no one can be a TOTAL ass.

You seem to take this forum stuff to heart...as if 14,000+ posts gives you authority to speak down to people.

That's my take on it...
And somehow you are one of maybe very few people that actually believe that. In the years i've been here i've had very very very few issues with anyone.

We don't measure seniority here, everyone is equal. But if you parade yourself as a dbag you will be treated as such.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
7,401 Posts

That's my take on it...
And yet 95% of your posts I have read in the last few days have been nothing but combative and quite disrespectful. I think you should take a look at yourself before you run your mouth to others.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
And somehow you are one of maybe very few people that actually believe that. In the years i've been here i've had very very very few issues with anyone.
This type of treatment that you dole out was my first experience with you. Besides that, I see how you feed off of making other people look stupid. Insulting an jeering others amuses you...there's nothing good about that. It makes you a bully.

...But if you parade yourself as a dbag you will be treated as such.
What gives you the right to assume who should be mistreated? Sometimes you make an ass of youself in your posts...and because you post in almost every thread...should others decide that you are "parading yourself as a dbag"?

Everytime you jeer others, you will get laughs and applause from your friends...but when you make others feel hurt, you make enemies...and you give the community a bad name.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
And yet 95% of your posts I have read in the last few days have been nothing but combative and quite disrespectful. I think you should take a look at yourself before you run your mouth to others.
Open a thread about me, and I'll consider it. This thread is about Jon. You must be his number one fan (?).

·
Registered
7,401 Posts

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This type of treatment that you dole out was my first experience with you. Besides that, I see how you feed off of making other people look stupid. Insulting an jeering others amuses you...there's nothing good about that. It makes you a bully.

What gives you the right to assume who should be mistreated? Sometimes you make an ass of youself in your posts...and because you post in almost every thread...should others decide that you are "parading yourself as a dbag"?

Everytime you jeer others, you will get laughs and applause from your friends...but when you make others feel hurt, you make enemies...and you give the community a bad name.

OK show me where I repeatedly make an ass of myself, occasionally poking fun about something someone has posted is quite natural and it keep the mood of this forum lighthearted and fun.

I don't seek applause or approval, I don't "rally the troops" when I do or say something, I walk alone.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Who gives a fuck how you are on a online fourm its the interweb we all have huge ass e-penis' people who cant look past the ass whole parte of a car fourm need to grow a set. were you an ass yes do i care no should anyone else no. The whole thing of dude you mad an ass comment makes everyone arguing with you asses as well because they derail a thread so do i put blame on you NO people need to calm down and just chill if some one is acting like a jerk who gives a flying fuck so dumb when people get but hurt on the internet.

This coming from a someone who has rosieposie as my user name ive had my fair share of shit but you dont see me crying about it so i stand firm you are but who gives a shit

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Who gives a fuck how you are on a online fourm its the interweb we all have huge ass e-penis' people who cant look past the ass whole parte of a car fourm need to grow a set. were you an ass yes do i care no should anyone else no. The whole thing of dude you mad an ass comment makes everyone arguing with you asses as well because they derail a thread so do i put blame on you NO people need to calm down and just chill if some one is acting like a jerk who gives a flying fuck so dumb when people get but hurt on the internet.

This coming from a someone who has rosieposie as my user name ive had my fair share of shit but you dont see me crying about it so i stand firm you are but who gives a shit
Hell yes!!!! :werd:

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
12 Posts

That's my take on it...
word he do takes this s**t to heart

·
Registered
547 Posts
ill reiterate. this is what happens when the two losers of the speshal olympics mate and drop the fetus in a toilet.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I don't seek applause or approval, I don't "rally the troops" when I do or say something, I walk alone.
THIS isn't walking alone
THIS isn't walking alone
THIS isn't walking alone

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.