A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys its pretty late and im pretty inebriated, but I finished my audio install on the weekend and I had to look up the path for the power wire routing. I turned to you tube before here, and tried to find a clear video on it. All the videos that pertain to us are AWEFUL!!!! I'm glad I have experiance running audio wires or I never would have made it. If someone here loves doing write ups then this should be done and stickyed and a clear, video to match. If you want a laugh, youtube how it install subs or run pwr wire
:eek:

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Hey guys its pretty late and im pretty inebriated, but I finished my audio install on the weekend and I had to look up the path for the power wire routing. I turned to you tube before here, and tried to find a clear video on it. All the videos that pertain to us are AWEFUL!!!! I'm glad I have experiance running audio wires or I never would have made it. If someone here loves doing write ups then this should be done and stickyed and a clear, video to match. If you want a laugh, youtube how it install subs or run pwr wire
:eek:
So make a write up. There may already be one tho dk. Haven't search or cared to. To me there just unnecessary weight

·
6,668 Posts
Very popular side is to go thru a hole around the clutch pedal/firewall boot and go thru the side sills where existing body harnesses are run where you can clip using the existing clips as well. Then having the RCA's run on the passenger side the same way.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took the wheel off and went through the well, the then up through the harness route, pretty quick

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts