A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Another Great Garage Sale/Part out

9K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  SpecMobe761 
#1 · (Edited)
My mom recently backed into my 04 Sentra and I have decided to write it off. I have a bunch of parts i bought late 2017/early 2018 that didn't make it into the car. Here is a look:
Text me for faster response: 431-733-2246
Textile Jeans Rock World Games

I have a 2J intake and full exhaust in the car I would be willing to part out before speaking with the adjuster.
If there is anything you need from an 04 ser spec-v let me know I may be able to help you out.

I live in central Canada however I can ship from the states to the states so shipping rates will be good no matter where you're from. All prices are plus shipping.

Headlamp Automotive lighting Light Motor vehicle Auto part

New fog lights (both): $50USD

Gear shift Vehicle Car Auto part Center console

V4 Fat Boy Shift Nob: $40 USD

Intake Manifold: $500USD

Included in overview picture:
MAF Sensor - $75
Motor Mount 02-06: $30USD

Car part out section make me an offer:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto part Engine

2J intake: $150 OBO

Automotive exterior Vehicle door Red Bumper Vehicle

Red Automotive exhaust Exhaust system Auto part Muffler

Full exhaust
2j Stainless steel catback exhaust $250 OBO
2j midpipe with resonator $150 OBO
Chinese 4-1 Header $50 OBO

Floor Trunk Vehicle Auto part Car

Floor mats $50 OBO

Edited: Took off sold items and changed STS to 2J (nismo replica)

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
Where in Canada are you? Willing to sell the 2.5 inch mid pipe?

#16 ·
I heard a few of those high power plenums made it up north lol your the first one I’ve seen that has one up here

#26 ·
It has been a long time since I've been on this site, I will be checking back here regularly as I really need to clean my garage out and I'm hoping someone else can get some use out of these parts. All information on the original post is still accurate. I'll be checking back weekly. Let me know if you need any thing and I'll see if I can help. Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.