A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 Nissan Sentra Ser spec-v 2.5L and the radio has stopped working completely. It started a few months ago with just the display going blank,then it was not allowing me to change from radio to cd,etc., then it was stuck on one radio station and would not change stations or even turn the volume up or down, it only would turn off and on. Sometimes the radio station would be on and other times it was pure static.
I finally decided it was time to upgrade from the orginal stock stereo so I bought a single din pioneer stereo with speakers included but I have no idea where to locate a wiring diagram for my 2004 Nissan Sentra Ser spec-v. I have never replaced a car stereo before so any advice will be very helpful. I did buy the wiring harness for the new stereo but it only came with 2 plug ins and the stock unit has 3 so now I'm really confused. I know it probably sounds stupid because it's probably not that hard to do, but I'm new at this and trying to learn how to do it I just need a little guidance from someone that has done this before.

Thank you for any and all advice.

The single din unit I'm trying to install is:
Pioneer
Mvh-S320BT

1 - 1 of 3 Posts