A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· One of One
2,020 Posts
I lost that thing so fast. It makes it so a small can of soda can fit, or a big gulp. I ordered one from Lithuania that had a completely different cup holder design. Still waiting to get it in post.

· The Watcher
7,441 Posts
Where did you find the USB receptacle? Looks pretty good.
Geek a long time ago but you can get it any where now-a-days. When I got it they was the only one that was selling it with red numbers...it shows voltage when the car is on.

The left cubby under the air vent? Isn't that made SPECIFICALLY for change? Or am I thinking of something else?
I use it for change, I think it is labeled as a change holder.

· One of One
2,020 Posts
I remember when they were selling thise. Cool stuff. I missed out.
Geek a long time ago but you can get it any where now-a-days. When I got it they was the only one that was selling it with red numbers...it shows voltage when the car is on.

I use it for change, I think it is labeled as a change holder.
I got a usb plug from Amazon. It slides in the front and a big plastic nut screws on from the back. There it plugs into the cigarette lighter.

· The Watcher
7,441 Posts
I remember when they were selling thise. Cool stuff. I missed out.

I got a usb plug from Amazon. It slides in the front and a big plastic nut screws on from the back. There it plugs into the cigarette lighter.
I sold a bezel that had a USB that I installed a long time ago, might of had blue led... installedin the same manner.

They "popped" up everywhere sometime after I did it but still hard to find what I want. Later I'll change it out for either a dual type c or 1 type c and normal USB... if i find one I like.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts