A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just would like to extend an apology to the group, due to my lack of communication and attention over the last 30-40 days or so, I've had a rough month or so dealing with the sudden loss of my father. For those of you that have contacted me at the job directly(which is why I posted my direct contact information) I have given the utmost extreme care in handling your orders as efficiently as I could, but back to normalcy for me, I will continue to strive and offer you the best customer service that I possibly can. Probably not this weekend as it would've been my father's 53rd Birthday tomorrow, expect all pending PMs and or new posts in my vendor section to be answered as promptly as possible. Thank you fellow members and enthusiasts for your understanding.

Thanks,
-Peter @ Executive Nissan Parts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Sorry for your loss peter. I've heard great things about you. If your father was half the person you are, I'm sure he will be greatly missed. Good luck.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Sorry for your loss man

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
My condolences and may God bless his soul!

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
My condolences to you and the family. i can't imagine the thoughts and the struggles your going through. Stay strong. Keep your head up.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would like to thank everyone for their support and kind wishes, I am surely getting everything back to normal, last night I managed to answer a few of your PMs, and will be working towards getting every pending question answered as quickly as possible. Thank you again for you support and understanding.

Thanks,
-Peter @ Executive Nissan Parts

·
39,069 Posts
My condolences to you and your family.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts