A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an engine harness from him that he said was out of an 04-06. I went to use it on my 05 and I can't use it. Come to find out this is an engine harness from an 02-03. I try to ask him if I can return it and this is the reply I get from him. "I dunno bub. I was under the impression that you got what you were needing. Its honestly not my fault that you are totally uneducated on the wiring of the b15." So this is entirely my fault according to him. I will honestly never buy from this douche again. I have never bought anything and had problems with sellers, especially ones that disrespect me, that's just unnecessary. Just figured I would give everyone on here a heads up of my experience.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Damn that's crazy

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah right? I'm normally a nice guy and easy to work with, but this was just bull shit. Almost everyone on this forum that I've had to deal with would have said ok no problem, not this.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
How much did Yugoslavia pay bro?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$100. I mean its not a ton of money, but still I could put that towords a lip kit to replace my broken nismo replica, I could buy new headlights, upgrade my radiator.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Hell yeah you right ill be pissed myself if day happened to me

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
***dat

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah and he sent me another message saying this "Actually if you look back In the thread you can see where I had been questioned and corrected about it. I knew it was an 02-03 harness long before it was sold to you. Its not my place to know that what you buy will work on your vehicle. That's your job dude so don't come at me pointing fingers. Know what your talking about and looking at before you buy something next time. Bro." I asked him what "lightly modified" was and he said it was only missing the MAF harness. Come to find out its missing about 4 different harnesses and clusters of plugs.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
If it was stated in the FS thread that it was for an 02/03 I'm not seeing how this is the seller's fault...

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Bad thing it, I can tell that is an 02/03 just buy looking at the picture of it (look at the ECU plug).

Also, posts 11-16 clearly state it is an 02/03.

The OP didn't take the time to read the thread.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
If it was stated in the FS thread that it was for an 02/03 I'm not seeing how this is the seller's fault...
point should still be the seller should not hesitate in having something returned...I never had an issue whenever I sold something and it ended not working for the customer, they sent it back and I either gave them what they needed or money back...plain and simple. Shoot! Even Walmart does this...imagine if you buy from any store and it's not what you needed..Autozone did this to me...and they STILL took the product back and gave my $$$ back...product = Wheel hub they continue to list that would fit the 2.5 and it's meant for the 1.8...It's just a good business to practice

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Okay im going to keep this as polite and professional as I can since it seems a few members here seem to have issues with myself or my services/parts.

S-ER Kid: I provided you with ample information about this harness as to the fact that not only was it an early style harness but also to the extent that it was for a AUTOMATIC AAAAAAND the MAF CONNECTOR WAS CUT OFF. You made your payment despite these things and I promptly shipped the harness to you. Same day iirc. Then no less than 3 weeks pass you pm that it doesn't fit ect ect the connectors are incorrect and it doesn't have any plugs for the lights which was the main reason you bought the harness in the first place. I had to inform/educate you that the!"light plugs" are on the chassis harness, and it wouldn't make much sense for LIGHT CONNECTORS on an ENGINE HARNESS.

Now despite these issues sure id totally refund you your $100 if I still had it. Its been at least a month since you made that transaction and sorry to tell you but that money has been spent Josh. I am not a business, I don't have tons of money otherwise I wouldn't be selling spare parts now would I? If you care to properly discuss this privately then do so. You never even asked for a refund josh so why are you making a public issue out of this?

As far as you SpecVay:

That issue is almost a year ago that this happened and you were supposed to ship me a stock rear crossmember mount and a new prothane polyurethane mount. I was to do the work of pressing the stock rubber mount out and replace it with the new prothane. However that's not what I received in the box so I asked you what you wanted me to do with it. I offered to make it into a solid mount and you gave me the okay. So I tig welded some round stock into it and yeah, they were a little thick but that's a high stress area. I wasn't going to put sheet metal in there. If you though I was implying a solid delrin mount you were obviously mistaken even though I had sent you two separate pictures from when I was welding the mount together and another picture from when I was facing the stock off on the mill. Now what else is there? Oh other than our latest deal that shittely fell through but its whatever...

Now does anyone else have any issues they would like to publicly voice? Come on folks don't be shy.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
point should still be the seller should not hesitate in having something returned...I never had an issue whenever I sold something and it ended not working for the customer, they sent it back and I either gave them what they needed or money back...plain and simple. Shoot! Even Walmart does this...imagine if you buy from any store and it's not what you needed..Autozone did this to me...and they STILL took the product back and gave my $$$ back...product = Wheel hub they continue to list that would fit the 2.5 and it's meant for the 1.8...It's just a good business to practice
Was I disputing that point? No.

I was disputing the fact the OP takes no responsibility in this situation.

BE AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE BUYING...

Reactions: ArmoredSpecV

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
I heard he was switching to 04-06 harness..

Guess he took the 02-03 and sold it as a 04-06.

unbelievable lol.
No sir I did not. I put over 100 hours into my wiring tuck. My car still has its factory wiring everywhere.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I have dealt with armored on two seperate occasions regarding an engine mount and spacers. He was very thourough with his item descriptions and left no detail out. I agreed to buy, and promptly received exactly what he had promised me. Nothing was off, and he was a pleasure to deal with.

It sounds like you guys need to get some communication skills down, if you had just known exactly what you were getting before hand, none of these issues would have happened.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Thank you sir.

Josh, serkid, is a newb so you can figure that one out.

Vay, specvay, has some of the worst Spanglish I've encountered so yes, communication was a problem.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So when i asked if I can send it back and you said no, how is that not asking for a refund? Here we go again with you being an ass and putting the blame on the buyer. All you told me was that the MAF was missing. So honestly idgaf if you refund my money anymore since you have made this entire situation a blaming game on me. Please explain to me how I'm a newb? Its not my fault you're an ass and when shit comes down to being your fault, you blame someone else.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.