A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
So the time has come around again for another group buy for the often whispered in hushed tones ATI Super Damper.

This is discontinued on Treadstone Website, but they have graciously offered us a dedicated group buy. 8 are needed at the price of $800 each plus shipping.

I know this is steep, but it's actually the cheapest for sale I have come across. Since Treadstone had these made through ATI, ATi does not have the authority to sell these without Treadstone approval. Not to mention what you are getting out of performance modification. I am putting my build on hold to obtain one of these, as I plan on going all out on my NA build. This works for boosted applications as well as NA.

I am planning on setting the group buy for end of October, So people like me (BDSO) have time to save up.

Please post here and I will Update the thread accordingly.

I am buying one and have a few locals in AZ that are interested, I will post when they have confirmed.

I am not on FB but if you would like to post there, please feel free, and have that person join here and post to get in on the deal.

We are not limited to only 8, that is just the minimum.

Once we are at all 8 confirmed, we will need the full amount up front, I will then reach out to Treadstone again to confirm we are ready, and we will each call Treadstone and submit payment.

If we can reach 15, the price will drop to $780.

very important
These will take up to 3 (three) months to produce once everyone has paid.

http://www.treadstoneperformance.com/product.phtml?p=65344&prodname=ATI+Qr25+Damper

1.Confirmed TT (AZ) - YES
2.Confirmed SCOTTY2HOTTIE(AZ) - YES
3.Confirmed KAZ(PA) - MAYBE
4. SILVERBILLIT YES
5.Confirmed Dave - Yes
6. Joe - Yes
7.Confirmed Snowb15 - YES
8.Confirmed Nerdbot - YES
9.Confirmed Dang - Yes
10.Confirmed Brian -Yes
11. Crickikaze - Yes

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I mean you are technically getting something in return....

Eventually.... lol

Payment will be taken tomorrow. Still waiting for Victor to give me final pricing...

·
Super Moderator
20,861 Posts
Just gonna leave this here for future lurkers...
I am in no rush to install mine. It may be for sale (it may not) if someone is looking, feel free to message me and ask.
Don't bother low balling. If it's not still BNIB, it isn't for sale. And you aren't getting a price break on something new.
Don't reply here. THIS ISN'T A FOR SALE THREAD. Hit up my inbox if you want to know if it's for sale down the road.

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
Just gonna leave this here for future lurkers...
I am in no rush to install mine. It may be for sale (it may not) if someone is looking, feel free to message me and ask.
Don't bother low balling. If it's not still BNIB, it isn't for sale. And you aren't getting a price break on something new.
Is this part gonna be like your ic piping lmao. Just collecting layers of dust lol

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
20,861 Posts
Is this part gonna be like your ic piping lmao. Just collecting layers of dust lol

🤣🤷‍♂️ maybe.
I haven't even driven my QR car all year. I started it once to move it lol.

If I get a bunch of more important stuff taken care of before spring...
Both of my cars are on my To Do List lol.

·
Super Moderator
20,861 Posts
😅 sorry people at work etc

No more group chat 😘

Miss the Chatbox 😔

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Payments are received. Thank you everyone. Keep an eye on your email for the final product and shipping charge to you. Shoot me a message or text at any time if you have any questions regarding your order. Remember there is a 60-90 day turn around time for these.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Will these bad boys be shipping out just after the New Year? :)

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
Will these bad boys be shipping out just after the New Year? :)
My guess would be more towards February. But sooner is always better

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
They said between 60 and 90 days. I havent heard anything from Victor, so I'd expect something around The New Year. I get orderd here at work from ATi in a pretty good turnaround, so it just depends on staffing, especially with the holidays coming up.

·
Super Moderator
5,147 Posts
Well, in the 60 day window... feel as though they should have prepared better knowing it was coming.

Had to put on the old damaged damper, it's good enough to run the car but waiting on the new one.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts