A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,309 Posts
Great cause I need to set up a tune and would rather use the new damper.

I'm trying to decide it I want to have the old mount made out of billet that way if its damaged again in the future I have a lighter one ready to go.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I received word on Friday afternoon that the Dampers are done and being shipped from Treadstone. You will be contacted by Victor or myself in regards for payment for shipping and then your shipment will be on its way!

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
How is he contacting? Email?

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
Nothing so far. Anyone been contacted?

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
Still nothing 🤷‍♂️

Wouldn't even be on my mind if wasn't told to expect an email.

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
So next week I guess 🤷‍♂️😅

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
In time my young ones. It will be sent.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
LOL, Sus Knows. I sent out a message this morning. I mean we all know it will get to us eventually... The communication part can be frustrating, try to hang in there guys.

·
Registered
8,847 Posts
Like I said in the beginning well have them by February most likely

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
I mean, I know I sound like a broken record... Maybe you will or will not have invoices for shipping today. Perhaps you won't... I was told you will have them today... but ya know... well you know...

·
Registered
8,847 Posts
I mean, I know I sound like a broken record... Maybe you will or will not have invoices for shipping today. Perhaps you won't... I was told you will have them today... but ya know... well you know...
Like most places they just tell you what you want to hear
Plus they close in about 20min as well

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
I don't even care at all other than we were told they were ready to ship. I am in no hurry at all.

I'd have zero concern at all if I hadn't been told to expect an email 😅🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
That is actually my only real frustration Dave. If its ready to go and you say it will go today, then do it. If realistically you are a week out, then say that. I feel like the douche bag that said it was gunna be done today, er last week, lol, as you said.. But I have been trying to follow up for everyone else as well.

61 - 80 of 98 Posts