A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm redoing this post because I've recently upgraded my mirrors. They are all auto dimming/tinting mirrors which means they tint when light hits them so no flipping the mirror. You can get the voltmeter installed in either red/green/blue OR compass/temperature display (one color only see pic below). Both have pigtails and swap right on the OEM mount. NEW is I now have mirrors with map lights installed as well in the bottom and only come as voltmeter installed. Price breakdown is like this....

Voltmeter NO Map Lights - $50 1 LEFT
Voltmeter WITH Map Lights - $70 1 LEFT
Comp/Temp Mirror - $60 (come with the temperature sensor) 0 LEFT

Volt Meter in Red/Blue Versions

Volt Meter Green Version

Volt Meter Installed

Here is the new mirrors with the map lights

Here is the Compass/Temperature mirrors. Same thing only it can switch between showing the Compass and Outside Temp (temp sensor included). Only this one color though.

Here is how the mount to the windshield just like OEM.
View attachment 65922

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Indeed these are dope lol. No more lifting a finger to fight against being blinded by the asshole behind you....

·
Registered
71 Posts
I really want to wire in a lighted rear view mirror. My Neon had one it was great. It also came on with the dome light, which was so nice for lighting up the front seats of the car.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really want to wire in a lighted rear view mirror. My Neon had one it was great. It also came on with the dome light, which was so nice for lighting up the front seats of the car.
So you want to buy one? That one in the back in the first picture I sold, but i have the other one in the back left of the second picture. Let me know. If you do want the first pic style I'll have more by the end of the week. Just PM me if you are interested and we'll get it done

·
Registered
675 Posts
That's pretty sick I've always wanted on one those auto dimming mirrors, the volt meter is just to show the voltage of the mirror?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No lol, you connect to a postive/ground source and not only do you get an auto dimming mirror but you see the voltage of your battery. The idea was to help keep an eye on things with a sound system installed. Then I decided maybe someone else would be interested lol.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Nice, I think I'll grab one this Friday!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm going to order one for the b13 and one for the b15 if you can cut me a deal on shipping.
Cool, just inbox me when ready with color choices. Yeah, I'm seeing that shipping is usually between $8-$11, so if you want 2 I can just use a medium flat rate box (should fit 2 easy) which is like $12.50 or so, that way ur only paying like $2-$3 for the second one in shipping.

Nice, I think I'll grab one this Friday!
Cool, just inbox me when ur ready with what color you want.

·
Super Moderator
5,082 Posts
What else you got for mirrors with map lights and how well/angle do the cast?

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'm interested in an auto dimming with the voltimeter. any chance you could make it happen in the stock orange or purple displays? (i dont need/want map lights)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What else you got for mirrors with map lights and how well/angle do the cast?
Only Lighted rear views with map lights I got are not auto dim, just lights. I just have the 2 versions like in the 2nd picture in the back.

I'm interested in an auto dimming with the voltimeter. any chance you could make it happen in the stock orange or purple displays? (i dont need/want map lights)
I havent come across volt meter in purple. I might be able to find orange for a couple extra bucks.

·
Super Moderator
5,082 Posts
Pending on how much light and at what angle it casts will be what I need to replace the over head bin/light combo then.....hmmmm.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hrm well I'm not sure how to tell you how much light and the angle, just ur standard map lighting, but im sure if you wanted more you could go with an LED bulb

1 - 20 of 89 Posts