A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
First 2 i dont really need, but perhaps could use the 3rd one. I imagine it came with a temp sensor...looks like it shows outside temps....
Do either of those specs in the yard have a good shift surround with an ashtry? i need one that doesn't have burn marks on it from the lighter and I like to keep change in the ashtray. I could use that, an overhead sunglasses bin without a sunroof switch OR a sunroof motor with good gears in it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Do either of those specs in the yard have a good shift surround with an ashtry? i need one that doesn't have burn marks on it from the lighter and I like to keep change in the ashtray. I could use that, an overhead sunglasses bin without a sunroof switch OR a sunroof motor with good gears in it.

Well i always grab the sun roof motors so i know they are all gone (currently). BTW if you didnt know around the 1998 style Altimas use the same motors i believe. Same with the bin's I grab those also. I could prob get that ashtray surround for you though. I'm sure one of them still has it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
BUMP FROM THE DEAD, GOT 3 MORE................1 Compass/Temp and 2 Volt Meter Red and Green ready to go

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got mine around a month ago, took me about 20 mins to install and i ran mine off the switched power to the power mirrors, and just tucked the wiring in. Already paid off since i figured out my alt was going bad by it. Thanks again man, love having mine.

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
41 - 60 of 89 Posts