A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in urgent need of engine harness and can not seem to find one. What Sentra or compatible car could I use. I have an 04 Sentra ser spec v

·
Registered
8,932 Posts
I’m in urgent need of engine harness and can not seem to find one. What Sentra or compatible car could I use. I have an 04 Sentra ser spec v
Do you need nats or non nats?

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,932 Posts
You need either a 04 or 05 spec v harness

·
Registered
8,932 Posts
What is nats
Nissan anti theft system. Do you have a red blinking light on top of your dash?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh no I do not. I’ve been to junk yard and seen the ECU plugs but I have manual transmission and not sure if all lines ups.

·
Registered
8,932 Posts
All spec v are manual. What's wrong with your harness

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Either the harness is shorted I’m no that mechanical inclined to check that but I have replaced vvt solenoid 3 times and I’m getting the same code over and over again so I’ve narrowed down to harness or ECU

·
6,685 Posts
So that makes it an 04 without nats. So an 05 using an ECU with "GT" on it would be compatible. That's about it unfortunately. There's only 2 different harnesses for the spec v trim, either nats or non. You can't use 06 harnesses either because of the wideband sensor that they incorporated for 06's.

·
Registered
8,932 Posts

·
Registered
8,932 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts