A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
APEXI N-1

Apexi n1 =479$

The Apexi N1 series catback exhaust muffler system has become a staple of the import tuning industry. The Apexi N1 muffler was the first of its kind to incorporate the classic angled muffler design that has became so familiar with todays street cars. Born from Apexi's involvement in the grueling N1 endurance series race, the Apexi N1 exhaust system pairs a straight through design racing muffler with free flowing, mandrel bent piping (60.5mm N/A, 80mm for turbo applications). The combination has resulted in dyno proven horsepower and countless satisfied customers world wide. Designed with track use in mind, durability is of utmost importance. The polished SUS 304 stainless steel canister features robotic TIG welding for an immaculate finish and years of reliable performance. The mild steel piping is treated with Apexi's special high temperature titanium particle coating. The Apexi N1 is truly The benchmark in which others strive to duplicate.

Sound Clip: YouTube - Apexi N1 Nissan Spec V (stock header and midpipe)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

APEXI WS2

apexi ws2 =495$

The World Sport exhaust system is for the performance enthusiast who has more on their mind than just pure power! This system is designed to provide excellent low and mid range power without excessive noise. The sporty, yet elegant look is made possible by using a polished SUS 304 stainless steel muffler, stainless steel piping, paired with a 100mm (3.93inch) polished tip. Robotic TIG welds along with precise hand crafted welds ensure maximum longevity and performance. The World Sport system possesses all of the motorsports passion and intensity associated with APEXi products. This system is ideal for the daily driver car of an enthusiast, or for vehicles that want the high class sporty look without the noise.

soundclip: YouTube - apexi WS2 on a spec v ( 4-2-1 header no cats)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GREDDY EVO-2

greddy evo 2= 625$

GReddy EVO 2 Catback Exhaust System, NOW IN FULL STAINLESS STEEL ! Inherent in its name, the Greddy EVO2 cat-back exhaust system is a huge step forward. In addition to the GReddy straight-through technology, offset tip design and large piping diameters of the original Greddy EVO, the Greddy EVO2 is now offered in full stainless steel providing improved looks, durability and corrosion resistance while maintaining the best qualities of the original such as fitment, sound and performance.

soundclip: YouTube - Spec-v with a greddy Evo2 Exhaust Soundclip ( nismo header stock midpipe)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GREDDY TI-C

Greddy tI-C =400

The Greddy Ti-C catback exhaust combines the performance and durability of Greddy stainless steel exhaust with the stylish look of titanium tip. The Greddy Ti-C exhaust improves high and mid-range performance while still allowing for suitable sound levels when used with the included tuned Tri-mounted Silencer. These Greddy Ti-C exhausts are made in Japan.

The GReddy Ti-C catback exhaust features the aggressive looking heat-treated titanium tip in size of 102m or 115mm. The GReddy Ti-C catback exhaust features the new 443 stainless steel muffler canister. As with other GReddy catback exhaust series, the GReddy Ti-C catback exhaust features mandrel-bent stainless-steel piping, light-weight pressed flanges, and a polished stainless-steel finish. The embossed GReddy logo on exhaust tip will also enhance the look of the GReddy Ti-C catback exhaust system.

Most Greddy Ti-C catback exhaust noise level fall below 92db. All Greddy Ti-C exhaust noise level fall under 94db. The Greddy Ti-C exhaust tip is either 102mm or 115mm in size. The exhaust pipe size for turbo application is 80mm. For non-turbo application, exhaust pipe sizes range between 50mm and 80mm.

All GReddy Ti-C exhaust systems are complete catback units, which do not effect emission related hardware. Each GReddy Ti-C catback exhaust system is designed for a specific car application and can be bolted on out of the box. No welding is required for installations of the GReddy Ti-C catback exhaust system.

soundclip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kZpxfKbk4w ( not sure if it got an header or anything..)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NISMO

nismo exhaust= 700$+

Complete 2-piece, mandrel-bent cat-back exhaust system
4.0 HP and 5.5 lb-ft increase at front wheels
2 lbs. lighter than stock system
2.4" (61mm) pipe
Double-walled 4.2" (107mm) tips with laser-etched NISMO logos
50-state emissions legal.

soundclip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euSdoBa4IGA (stillen 4-1 race header)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MORE TO COME

·
Registered
1 Posts
just curious to know if you still have the nismo exhaust available and if that price you have there is what you are asking shipped? If not are you at all negotiable to come down from $700? Just to let you know, I'm in south florida. Thanks

·
Registered
2,727 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
We ended up going custom, after an incident in the mountains. OBX header to 2.5' piping, high-flow cat, Thrush resonator, and Thrush muffler with a 3" outlet.

We only went with the cat and resonator, as the exhaust was too loud and raspy otherwise. You could hear it 3 blocks away, lol.

Anyways, here is a sound clip:
Mountains 7-2010 210 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Not sure how to post the vid here

·
Registered
261 Posts
this is an old post but does anyone kno if the greddy ti-c is angle mounted i have been stuck on that look since i had my 240 and i love it if it is its probly not as agressive as i would like but any way let me know thanks and no hatin gjust asking a question

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Stromung i think is overall the quietest. it has a huge deep note. you wouldnt believe how quiet it is even without the optional res

·
Registered
253 Posts
forgive the beginning of this vid. I was trying to get the camera to stand up and I got a hard start................ embarrassed.... It is late at night so you can't really see it. The camera is also REALLY close to the exhaust. You cannot hear it inside the car at idle and while cruising. You can hear it under load of any kind. And yes, I do feel gains from stock.

You cant see it, but its a Tanabe Medallion Concept-G. Tech specs are 60mm catback with 70mm outlet.
VID00005 - YouTubehttp://www.youtube.com/embed/HTwTHklFhXc?hl=en&fs=1

·
Registered
11 Posts
this is an old post but does anyone kno if the greddy ti-c is angle mounted i have been stuck on that look since i had my 240 and i love it if it is its probly not as agressive as i would like but any way let me know thanks and no hatin gjust asking a question

·
Registered
940 Posts
^ the only way youll get it angle mounted is if you cut off the hangers weld them back onto your prefrence and have the piping bent to your liking so that way you can easily bolt it up. other then that no its not.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Question guys, I'm trying to search up the size of our stock exhaust systems. How many inches are our stock midpipe?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I thought the midpipe was 2" or a little bigger, but squeezed down to 1.6 or so in the bends. Idk there used to be a nice pictures with all the measurements at different places, but its prolly long gone

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
my stromung is a little quieter than my ws2 was but i think its due to the deeper tone.but they both sound great i like my stromung better though. but i can barely hear anything over the sound of my engine anyways after i did the bsr

1 - 20 of 82 Posts