A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i wanna know what you think about the b15 spec v or b16 spec v .what do you like as far as looks and performance.if you didnt have one (thank god we do lol) and were looking to buy, which one would you get and why. ohh imagine same price and stock thanks look forward to your answers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i like the b15 body style better than the b16. i would like the 200hp in the b16 but than can be reached easily with bolt on upgrades. i wonder what the 2012 spec v will look like tho i hear its going to be redone. to me the b16 looks like every other car on the road. still nice car after all it is a spec v!

·
39,045 Posts
B15 all the way. To me the B16 looks small and has no curves, just sharp edges. I don't like that.
To me:
1. 00 - 03 B15. I love the aggressive look.
2. 04 - 06 B15. I HATE that buck tooth.
3. B16.

I didn't care about the HP because that could be changed, but the overall looks can't.

·
Registered
550 Posts
B16 looks like a prius... i like the engine tho, 0 cat failure, 0 screws in your cylinders, 0 head gasket shit.
I like the B15 looks XD

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
would a b16 drop right in of a b15. if not how much of a mdification would it be

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
what kind of modification is needed to drop one in

·
39,045 Posts
I don't think that any one accepted that challenge yet, so there might not be a definite answer.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I would like to know because those engines are dirt cheap

·
39,045 Posts
Then be the first man. We will follow you after you do it and write up a how to. lol...

·
39,045 Posts
Here is the start.

Get a B15 shell and the B16 engine. Hover the engine in the engine bay and mark all the mounting points on the b16 engine and where you have to make the mounts on the chassis.

Make the mounts and mount the engine.

There. You will now have a know how on the mounts.

Do the same thing for the trans, axle and everything else.

After that, sit back and enjoy your now 200hp stock swap.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
how about the wiring will the harness work for both

·
39,045 Posts
Dude.. you asked for a start and I gave you one...

You have to do the rest....lol

This isn't something that is a weekend activity. It sometimes takes years before the whole process is complete with all the kinks worked out.

·
Registered
550 Posts
it would be better if you get a B15 block and use a B16 gasket with their internals and reflash your ecu, ull save yourself a lot of time and get basicly the same power

1 - 20 of 23 Posts