A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need B15 2005 Sentra 1.8 S coilovers, front lip and roof spoiler, if anyone knows where to find the best deal for these 3 things or you have them, please PM me or post info about it in this thread, i am located in canada, mississauga, ontario, so only message me if you can ship here, thanks!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I need B15 2005 Sentra 1.8 S coilovers, front lip and roof spoiler, if anyone knows where to find the best deal for these 3 things or you have them, please PM me or post info about it in this thread, i am located in canada, mississauga, ontario, so only message me if you can ship here, thanks!
not matter if 1.8 or 2.0 or 2.5 they all same sentra body, sups etc.. u can get any coilover from spec v or whatever, roof spoiler all same as spec v they same as 00-06
get tdmi coilover , BC, D2... please dont buy ksports..
had front lip for sale on ebay, this forum guy make front lip for 04 to 06
roof spoiler pmd to shakey he make for fiberglass spoiler he selling good deal..

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
^ what he said. Every part you're looking for is interchangeable for all models of the Sentra. Check the classified section.. There's always something popping up for sale. If you have any 1.8 related questions don't hesitate to pm me. I've done pretty much everything cosmetic wise to my car at one point or another lol.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Now I did run into this problem with my 2001 GXE...A strut bar did not fit on my GXE but, later when I got my 03 Spec-V they did match up and it fit that. Now if your talking (and i believe you are) about 04+ then they should all be the same.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Now I did run into this problem with my 2001 GXE...A strut bar did not fit on my GXE but, later when I got my 03 Spec-V they did match up and it fit that. Now if your talking (and i believe you are) about 04+ then they should all be the same.
correct but only different front susps bolts is short from GXE, 1.8 three bolts is short.. ser or spec v come with strut bar (factory one) one tall bolts and two bolts.. but still same bolts up. only problem is strut bar wont bolts up on 1.8 susps.. only different...
till u get aftermarket susps coilover or struts with lowering spring they come with tall bolts and eassy install them and get aftermarket strut bar or whatever u want..

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
^ what he said. Every part you're looking for is interchangeable for all models of the Sentra. Check the classified section.. There's always something popping up for sale. If you have any 1.8 related questions don't hesitate to pm me. I've done pretty much everything cosmetic wise to my car at one point or another lol.
yeah man better ask him. he had 1.8 tooo.. dont be scared to ask him.. u very welcome to ask everyone and they will help you out...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright, and you guys know any websites where i can find something? i emailed TDMi for coilovers, he never replied back...

·
Registered
486 Posts
TDMI has still not made the coilovers.....im still waiting for him....
Give him some time, he's a very busy guy and it may take a while for him to find a time to reply to your messages. While you wait, you could spend some time shopping around for those other parts you wanted on the forum, as there are always plenty of parts for sale on here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts