A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this set of tein basics. Bought them locally and never used them. Too many projects and I think im just going to keep the B15 as a clean daily driver.

I dont post a lot on here, mostly because I barely got my B15 a few months ago. Im paypal verified, can provide eBay feedback if it will help. Also can post verified pictures if needed.

Wanting 500 + shipping + paypal. I will only ship insured.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Fml, why do all the deals come up when I'm broke. I'd be all over this. They'll sell quick I bet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shipped to 60714?
I did a rough estimate through UPS. Im guessing 45lbs. $56.20.

Paypal Fee is 4% = 22.24.

Where are you located?
Salt Lake City, 84118.

Still available?
Yes still have them.

Guys I'll get these packaged up and weighed so I can get an accurate shipping cost. I also have them for sale locally so I havent packaged them, but it seems they'll sell faster shipped.

·
Registered
583 Posts
How many miles of usage?

*And for shipping greyhound is cheap and reliable. I bought a Nismo Front Lip and buyer shipped via Greyhound for about $50.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How many miles of usage?

*And for shipping greyhound is cheap and reliable. I bought a Nismo Front Lip and buyer shipped via Greyhound for about $50.
To be honest I bought them used and not sure how many miles they have on them. They seem to be in good working order. I dont see any leaks, bends or damage. Some minor surface rust. Im sure they were only used a short period of time, these would of been looking like crap if the previous owner drove them through winter with the amount of snow and salt we get.

I'll ship anyway buyer wants as long as its insured and I can get deliver confirmation.

I might pick those up from you in a few days if they're sill available...shipped to 85040

Sent from somewhere in the Abyss
LMK, not in a big rush to sell, just want to finish my other project. Shipping should be to bad. Kinda close to me.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Would you trade for nismo ones with less than 3k miles on them?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump, I still have these. If any are interested. Not looking for trades right now... Unless its S14 legit rear arms (PBM, Cusco, SPL, BattleVersion.) Or Y33 Q45 coilovers.

Sorry only shipping Continental US.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts