A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale the fiberglass fenders and modified b15 SE front bumper used on my sentra to fit 275 r-comps on a 17x10 wheel. These pieces are in primer and will take some finishing layers of bondo and sanding to be ready for paint. They are fully capable of tucking some meaty tires without rubbing. Check out the pics below. These would be perfect for anyone building an autox beast or fitting some wide slicks for drag racing... or if you just want to be different.

I'm asking for $250 obo picked up in the Wilmington, DE area. I can also meet within a reasonable distance. This price does not reflect the time put into these. They are complete one-off pieces you won't find anywhere else.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Moar piktars:

NOTE: The lip on the bottom of the bumper in these pics is NOT included. You get the two fenders and bumper only.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure how the mods like linking other forums, but this was my car. I sold it last November and still have some parts around to sell. I moved on to an evo ix that I'm building for SM.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
rep for an OG owner/Xer! if shipping would eat my ass i would buy and get you to ship it.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I'm not sure how the mods like linking other forums, but this was my car. I sold it last November and still have some parts around to sell. I moved on to an evo ix that I'm building for SM.
wut parts u got lying around?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
302 - If you want them, say the word. I can even deliver to the local wilmington/newark area.

2k4spec - I have the majority of a roller rocker sr20 motor (in pieces), two b15 sr20 mafs, b15 sr20 ecu (pending sale), stock radio, and some other odd's and ends pieces from the engine bay.

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SPEC V
652 Posts
very good person to buy from. defiantly some nice parts. free bump

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
what were the offsets on these rims?
how much was the rear pulled?

i know youve said it but whats one more time...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.