A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
11,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car of the Quarter (COTQ) - How it works & the rules!

1. This contest is only open to registered members of this site
  2. There will be a submission thread where you submit:
    • Maximum of THREE (3) pictures of your car - Photos must be of a satisfactory quality - Minimum 800x600. No image manipulation except for colour/contrast etc.
    • Quick summary of modifications
    • You may be asked to provide additional pictures if your car wins
  3. You have 24 hours until your submission is final. After 24 hours, any edits to your submission will be reverted.
  4. Only YOU can submit your car - You must own the car you're submitting
  5. Your car must be RUNNING/DRIVING - No projects
  6. The car must be in your posession
  7. If you win COTQ, you cannot re-enter your car for the rest of the year
  8. Submissions will begin on the last month of the current quarter
  9. Submissions will be open for two weeks, starting on the last month of the current quarter
  10. All dates and times are in EST
  11. Voting will begin on the third week of the current quarter
  12. The winner will be announced on the first day of the new quarter
  13. Prizes may be given to the COTQ winner, depending on availability (and generosity of our sponsors)
Example of how this will work:
The calendar year can be divided into 4 quarters, often abbreviated Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4:
First quarter: from the beginning of January to the end of March
Second quarter: from the beginning of April to the end of June
Third quarter: from the beginning of July to the end of September
Fourth quarter: from the beginning of October to the end of December

Since we're already in Q1, I will use Q2 as an example.
  1. Submissions for Q2 will open on March 1st of - March being the last month of Q1
  2. Submissions for Q2 will close on March 15th
  3. Voting for Q2 will begin on March 19th and end on March 31
  4. Q2 COTQ winner will be announced on April 1st

·
Registered
804 Posts
Changed the rule from one picture to a maximum of 3. I don't think 1 pic will be sufficient...
If we only have 2 at the time of submission, can another picture be added before the submission deadline? Also, can the submission be edited at all after being submitted but prior to the submission deadline?

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Re: B15U Car of the Quarter - Introduction & Rules

Now I better get those bride seats in the car , where do we post our ride and pics ?

·
Registered
804 Posts
No once you submit the pics, that's it. You can't go back and edit the pictures. Once you post the pics as your submission, they will be posted in first post as an official submission. I'll update the rules to reflect that...
Ok np, I already submitted my submission lol. I didn't have a picture of the car with the splitter yet. Yes, many rules so there won't be loopholes lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I better get those bride seats in the car , where do we post our ride and pics ?
submission thread: http://www.b15u.com/car-quarter/33403-b15u-cotq-q1-2013-submissions.html

·
11,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
11,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There's no requirements for specific photos. My suggestion would be to use your best photos, because most people judge on what they can see ;)

Is a pic of a motor build for proof of a motor build necessary? I just updated my submission with a pic just in case. If it isn't ok I'll remove it asap.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts