A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let the B16 peeps out there know, I have my hands on LOADS of transmission internals for you. Its the same gear sets as the Juke and B17 sentra's. Synchros, bearings. All of it. Diff's as well. So, feel free to hit me up if you need anything!

· Registered
8 Posts
Just wanted to let the B16 peeps out there know, I have my hands on LOADS of transmission internals for you. Its the same gear sets as the Juke and B17 sentra's. Synchros, bearings. All of it. Diff's as well. So, feel free to hit me up if you need anything!
Have you done a tear down of the transmission if so I have a few questions on what to do with mine that has basically everything done to it but the transmission is non locking and 6th gear doesn’t work

· Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then you have something installed wrong.

I won't be able to help you in the slightest without the transmission in front of me to open up. I am not a magician haha

· Registered
8 Posts
Then you have something installed wrong.

I won't be able to help you in the slightest without the transmission in front of me to open up. I am not a magician haha
so they’re different housings but same internals? because i’ve been meaning to rebuild my transmission for awhile and saving this money on parts would be a life saver. (and gas saver!) if only working on cars was as easy as magic lol.

· Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You just said you had everything done to it...now your saying it needs to be rebuilt?

The bearings and synchros are all the same, along with the differential. This is all based on Nissan cross referencing part numbers for me. The gear ratios, selectors, and housings are different.

· Registered
8 Posts
You just said you had everything done to it...now your saying it needs to be rebuilt?

The bearings and synchros are all the same, along with the differential. This is all based on Nissan cross referencing part numbers for me. The gear ratios, selectors, and housings are different.
everything done to the car lmao intake headers coilovers but my open diff transmission broke and buying a new one is way too expensive for me at the moment it just won’t go into 6th gear so my assumption is the shift fork went out

· Registered
8 Posts

If you’re serious i’ll have my transmission guy crack mine open and see what he needs pm me for pricing etc?

· Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So long as you have the 6-speed Spec-V transmission.

Prices for the parts are on my website. TheFastReligion.com.

If its a gear or fork issue then you are on your own. So. Its up to you.

· Registered
2012 Spec V
9 Posts
Once you get the transmission on a bench and opened up, it’s not complicated. Just mind the roll pins in the shift forks and the tiny insert keys in the baulk rings. You lose track of one of those you’re up a creek. If you do take it out yourself take a lot of pictures to help you remember where everything goes and how it lines up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts