A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Sentra Nismo, and I'm having trouble knowing what parts would work with the 1.6 turbo, I find a lot of general sentra parts, but to my understanding all the other trims except for the sr-turbo have a 1.8L, does anybody know any good sites that would help me locate the parts I want? I know about 2j racing and I already have my eyes on a short ram intake and exhaust I want, but thats really the only place I've been able to find anything. I'm also really new to forums and aftermarket parts for cars.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
That might be the only one to tell the truth. There wasnt much for b15 either aside nissan store, and smaller garage shops

·
Super Moderator
5,726 Posts
Do a check to see if the juke has the same motor, I think it does and if so some external might work.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
These cars have great tune potential. Look into Sentra SR Turbo Tuning Kit

Pick up about 30whp and a LOT of torque. That's what I would do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Start with the Visconti tune. Best and only surefire way to get performance from stock. Forkkmotion.com is the spot. The owner runs the Sentra SR Turbo / NISMO Facebook group as well. Not a lot you can do to these cars but some. 2J has been known for their quality issues in the past. Injen (3") and Nameless (stock diameter) make good exhausts. That website has lots of parts though. Take a look.

Source: I have a 2017 Sentra Nismo. Still stock but done lots of research for year end spending.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sign up for the websites news letter for more information on the turbo and other stuff, I am not releasing pricing or data on the turbo JUST yet, but the first turbo is being made as we speak, and will not require a ton of work to get on. Any other question, you can find my email address on the website.

Do not tune the car if you plan on bolting mods onto it. The second you modify a performance aspect of the car, you would need to get a retune done. wait to tune until AFTER you have the parts on the car that you want to do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sign up for the websites news letter for more information on the turbo and other stuff, I am not releasing pricing or data on the turbo JUST yet, but the first turbo is being made as we speak, and will not require a ton of work to get on. Any other question, you can find my email address on the website.

Do not tune the car if you plan on bolting mods onto it. The second you modify a performance aspect of the car, you would need to get a retune done. wait to tune until AFTER you have the parts on the car that you want to do.
My understanding is that Visconti will re-tune for mods as part of the 6 free revisions he offers. That's been the experience of other users with this car.

I'm subscribed so looking forward to your work.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My understanding is that Visconti will re-tune for mods as part of the 6 free revisions he offers. That's been the experience of other users with this car.

I'm subscribed so looking forward to your work.
It will take most of those revisions to get the tune right. The initial tune you get is a base tune, you then send back datalogs and he tweaks it. I don't recommend tuning like this, you should have it remote dyno tuned or brought to a tuner who can tune it in front of them on the dyno for the best results.

·
Registered
44 Posts
if you arent subscribed to the website email list, subscribe. Prices just where sent out today for the stage one, more info will come every week or so until the turbocharger is released.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts