A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

BC Coilovers, 2J Sway Bar, 2J Short Throw Shifter and more (PIC HEAVY)

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  lera223 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay guys so I was in a little accident during February and totaled the Sentra :( I got stuck in a big 30ish car pile up and was hit while sitting at the side of the road.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Snow Winter
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Snow Automotive tire

So I managed to take a handful of parts off the car so that I could sell them. They are listed below. All prices are OBO but DO NOT include shipping unless noted.

Also, I am located in Lexington, Ky or Columbus, Oh depending on what week it is. I am willing to drive 40 miles or so to meet up.

1.) SOLD!!! BC BR Coilovers - 10k ($500)
These coilovers have around 10K miles on them but ride just as nice as they always have. I bought them in May of 2013 and were on the car for 8 months or so. They are clean and in good shape but the springs are showing some nics and rust (especially on one). This is a Lexington Ky car so it was not exposed to much salt at all this winter, so I have no idea how the springs got rusted so quickly... That is why I am only asking $500 for these coilovers. New springs can be had for $40/piece I think. Or upgrade to Swifts!

Suspension part Coil spring Shock absorber Auto part Suspension
Arm Hand Finger Leg Muscle
Coil spring Suspension part Auto part Shock absorber Suspension
Auto part Suspension
Coil spring Auto part Suspension Metal
Food Cuisine Sausage
Coil spring Auto part Suspension Suspension part Rim
Auto part Circle
Circle
Metal
Auto part Rotor
Tool Hand tool Wrench

2.) 2J Rear Sway Bar ($170)
This 2J RSB was installed in June of 2013 and shows some wear. The brackets are oxidized and the bar is scratched in places but otherwise in perfect working condition.

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Auto part Rim
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Auto part Synthetic rubber
Auto part Metal

3.) SOLD!!!! 2J Short throw shifter ($45 shipped)
I bought this STS in October of 2013. It is in good condition with exception of the ding you can see in the pics. This comes from normal wear.

Red Plastic
Red Plastic Games

4.) Razo 400gram Shift knob ($30 shipped)
This is a good shift knob... Treated me well. Saweet carbon fiber look!!!!!

Muffler Auto part Cylinder
Metal

5.) SOLD!!! O2 Sensor Simulator ($40 shipped)
Okay so this is used to get rid of the check engine light for not having a secondary O2 sensor. And it actually worked for me. This is a quick, easy way to fix your check engine light.

Cable Technology Electronic device Electrical connector Razor
Cable Electronic device Finger
Hand

6.) Cam/Crank sensor ($10 shipped)
This is brand new, never used.

Auto part Subcompact car

7.) SOLD!!! 2J Solid motor Mounts ($75 shipped)
I had these installed on the car for 6 months or so. They are in near perfect condition.

PICS ARE IN POST #12

8.) 2J Rear trailing arm bushings ($75 shipped)
These are BRAND NEW. Never installed

PICS ARE IN POST #12

Thanks for looking guys. PM me for more info.... :wave:

-Luke

See less See more
#2 ·
I'll take the STS kit. Located in Canada. Do you have an intake or other engine parts for sale?

#7 ·
Are the springs still good? As in is the rust just an appearance thing? If so I'd consider taking them

#8 ·
Still want the STS. Cash in hand, if you'll ship to Canada, and have paypal, or accept email money transfers, then I'll take it for sure. Let us know if you have any other parts.

#12 ·
Okay guys so I was in a little accident during February and totaled the Sentra :( I got stuck in a big 30ish car pile up and was hit while sitting at the side of the road.

View attachment 57742 View attachment 57743

So I managed to take a handful of parts off the car so that I could sell them. They are listed below. All prices are OBO but DO NOT include shipping unless noted.

Also, I am located in Lexington, Ky or Columbus, Oh depending on what week it is. I am willing to drive 40 miles or so to meet up.

1.) SOLD!!! BC BR Coilovers - 10k ($500)
These coilovers have around 10K miles on them but ride just as nice as they always have. I bought them in May of 2013 and were on the car for 8 months or so. They are clean and in good shape but the springs are showing some nics and rust (especially on one). This is a Lexington Ky car so it was not exposed to much salt at all this winter, so I have no idea how the springs got rusted so quickly... That is why I am only asking $500 for these coilovers. New springs can be had for $40/piece I think. Or upgrade to Swifts!

View attachment 57755 View attachment 57756 View attachment 57757 View attachment 57758 View attachment 57759 View attachment 57760 View attachment 57761 View attachment 57762 View attachment 57763 View attachment 57764 View attachment 57765 View attachment 57766

2.) 2J Rear Sway Bar ($170)
This 2J RSB was installed in June of 2013 and shows some wear. The brackets are oxidized and the bar is scratched in places but otherwise in perfect working condition.

View attachment 57752 View attachment 57753 View attachment 57754

3.) 2J Short throw shifter ($45 shipped)
I bought this STS in October of 2013. It is in good condition with exception of the ding you can see in the pics. This comes from normal wear.

View attachment 57750 View attachment 57751

4.) Razo 400gram Shift knob ($30 shipped)
This is a good shift knob... Treated me well. Saweet carbon fiber look!!!!!

View attachment 57748 View attachment 57749

5.) O2 Sensor Simulator ($40 shipped)
Okay so this is used to get rid of the check engine light for not having a secondary O2 sensor. And it actually worked for me. This is a quick, easy way to fix your check engine light.

View attachment 57745 View attachment 57746 View attachment 57747

6.) Cam/Crank sensor ($10 shipped)
This is brand new, never used.

View attachment 57744

7.) 2J Solid motor Mounts ($75 shipped)
I had these installed on the car for 6 months or so. They are in near perfect condition.

Cylinder Plastic Metal

8.) 2J Rear trailing arm bushings ($75 shipped)
These are BRAND NEW. Never installed

Cylinder Plastic

Thanks for looking guys. PM me for more info.... :wave:

-Luke

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.