A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my set of coil overs and brembo brakes parts came off a 05 sentra ser spec v.

Miles are unknown on coils since car came with them when purchased. However there are no leaks or major damage. 600 obo

Brembo brakes came off the same car. Not much else to say. Brembo brakes off the type v. 500 obo

Not sure what the prices are since I am new to the sentra seen. Everything is priced high but I'm open to reasonable offers. If you really want them message me and we can work something out.

Name: Rene
Price: obo

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Good Luck with Sale. I think the Coils are priced perfectly. I'd spend $350 - $400 on those brakes, no stuck or seized pistons?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Tony thank you. Everything is OBO. And I'll be testing the brakes in a bit. But they worked before pulled. Was stopping just fine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
They have alot of cosmetic damage that comes from heat cycling. I'd replace all the seals and pistons and new paint which would bring them to about $500. Thats why I said $350, theres about $150 in parts work.

And I think i misspoke about the Bc's, I'd take no less than $800 shipped.

·
Super Moderator
5,582 Posts
And I think i misspoke about the Bc's, I'd take no less than $800 shipped.
New BR's are around $1k, unknown history/info and its their in house springs (not swift springs) I would call for less then your suggestion. With swift springs then I can see paying close to $800

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
719 Posts
Where you located?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts