A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have finally opened an account since EVERYONE seems to love the build quality and the overall product. I can get any model you'd like, however I know most of you only need a street coilover built for occasional track use, which is the BR model.

The BR model is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn’t be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All of our systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. BC’s available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.

- Mono-tube shock design
-

30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound
-

Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included (where applicable)
- Adjustable rear camber plates available
- Separate full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
- Rebuildable

I can get these for the B13, B14, B15 and B16 sentras and there is NO BUY IN required so they are sold as ordered.

$999 shipped!!! If you find a lower price (which you wont), I will BEAT IT but I need a valid link NOT ON EBAY to verify the price!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
BUMP since BC coilovers have taken off on other forums and I'd like to see this forum gain from the cheap pricing as well! PM me so I can match and then BEAT the competition!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FYI, just got an approval for a MASSIVE price drop. We are now offering these for $75 less than previously quoted... PM me for an accurate price!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Holy shit I want some lol. To bad I live on this fuckin island lol

·
39,045 Posts
Can't go wrong with BC's for less than 1K.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everyone interested has received a price quote for both BC (limited time pricing) and Ksports.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PM sent

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes sir... I did it just for u! LOL. You can thank the G20 community for wanting a GB and me jumping through hoops to take over a GB previously being ran by different random ppl, then turning it over to me since I was trusted vendor. LOL. 7 pages of thread postings and I jump in the thread and all the sudden, get handed the GB responsibilities. Life works in funny ways!

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Yes sir... I did it just for u! LOL. You can thank the G20 community for wanting a GB and me jumping through hoops to take over a GB previously being ran by different random ppl, then turning it over to me since I was trusted vendor. LOL. 7 pages of thread postings and I jump in the thread and all the sudden, get handed the GB responsibilities. Life works in funny ways!
Good shit man. We'll speak tomorrow. Got a huge fav to ask as well.

Sent by telegraph...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
anytime bro, just hit me up. Email, PM, phone... I'm usually available whenever needed.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
not turned over yet have to beat the price i posted .

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Didn't see a new price in the thread. PM me on here or there with an updated price

1 - 20 of 69 Posts