A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to ask what 5 lug conversion you think cost $1400 but you may include all the other work too... and if that's the case... it may have been a little more than...

·
39,045 Posts
I was going to guess the car.....lol

·
Super Moderator
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was going to guess the car.....lol
That hurts a little, not talking about how much its worth with no parts....

Was I right about the jack? Btw, how how do you like that?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yes....title says it all, but its really nice and minus running the hydraulic lines and connecting them but such a small price to pay compared to jacking, stands and ramps. did get rid of my ramps.

·
39,045 Posts
I hurt feelings, that's just what I do. I guess because I have none.

I knew it was the jack. Just make sure and put the stand in place. I've heard of some of them slipping.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Kinda jealous. 5lug w wheels. Scissor lift in garage. Looks like it also has coilovers as well. You bastard, and I thought I got a deal for my civic for $1400. What does it really need tho, an engine?

·
Super Moderator
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hurt feelings, that's just what I do. I guess because I have none.

I knew it was the jack. Just make sure and put the stand in place. I've heard of some of them slipping.
I'm still an advocate for needing sarcasms tags in posts....if any of then slip than the owner deserves a Darwin Award or the cost of the damage they incured.

Kinda jealous. 5lug w wheels. Scissor lift in garage. Looks like it also has coilovers as well. You bastard, and I thought I got a deal for my civic for $1400. What does it really need tho, an engine?
Ha ha, you know the 5 lug swap was done before it went to 2J when I moved to Hawaii...and I know who my father is, not my fault I haven't seen him in a long time.

·
39,045 Posts
Crick is a baller, you didn't know?

·
39,045 Posts
I'm still an advocate for needing sarcasms tags in posts....if any of then slip than the owner deserves a Darwin Award or the cost of the damage they incured.

Ha ha, you know the 5 lug swap was done before it went to 2J when I moved to Hawaii...and I know who my father is, not my fault I haven't seen him in a long time.
It is your fault. You can go see him.....lol

·
Registered
4,868 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm so confused...so many statements being hurled my way...I don't know what to do...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Its just easier to call us all (me) retarded. I totally thought the car at first. Id love to get a small lift like that but I need a garage first. Shoot even the twin post above ground racks can be had for less than $2k, not including the hydraulics of course.

·
Super Moderator
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not sure why not having a garage would stop you, put it in a closet when not use. It's super portable unless you don't have space at all. Was a pain to get some air though as I don't have an air compressor.

·
39,045 Posts
Not sure why not having a garage would stop you, put it in a closet when not use. It's super portable unless you don't have space at all. Was a pain to get some air though as I don't have an air compressor.
What did you use?

·
Super Moderator
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Threw it in the wife's car and went to the nearest pump.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts