A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any lowering springs out there that wont make my car ride like shit, i know coilovers are the way to go with spec-v's but right now they are not in my budget. I hear from everyone that lowering springs will just make it ride like shit, anyone know of any good ones out there?

i have an 04 Spec V

thanks
_alex

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
is there any lowering springs out there that wont make my car ride like shit, i know coilovers are the way to go with spec-v's but right now they are not in my budget. I hear from everyone that lowering springs will just make it ride like shit, anyone know of any good ones out there?

i have an 04 Spec V

thanks
_alex
any springs you do over time ride will be shit...i have megan springs on mine (2 inch drop all around) you prob want ebiach sportlines or tein anything over 1.5 will go faster

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Tein is a quality spring (i have them) they lower your car enough, but not too low to be annoying.

if you use QUALITY shocks your ride will be good.

Eibach are stiffer and give a rougher ride. better for performance but less comfortable for Daily driving.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right now my car is just a daily driver, just looking for a little bit better looks and not trying to lose too much comfort with the way it rides

1 - 4 of 4 Posts