A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Black Friday presale starts now. Visit essentialtech.bigcartel.com to secure your set of Aluminum Sunroof Gears. After Nov 27, the price goes up. Use promo code TG2020 to get $15 off your purchase at checkout. This promo code applys to replacement gears only. Normally $80, you get them for $65 for a limited time.
Secure your order now!

Shipping starts Nov 27

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Thank you. I got one too.

Reactions: ViperVenom

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thanks Hoss, I’m so N2 that right there I will transmit my payment on Wednesday as Redman used to say gotta have it!

·
Registered
171 Posts
TTT please people let us chime in 299 views and barely NINE BUYERS?!?!?! Please team we even have a discount code on the table TG2020 and frankly we spend this and more on fast-food alcohol and smokes every week...

If just HALF of the viewers of this thread would dig down pony up the spinach and brown bag it next week we can motivate this skilled craftsman to keep building.

I am counting on all of you please come through you only other option is nearly $500.00 for a BNIB motor from Nissan if they still have it in stock?

I’m in FOR THE WIN!!!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Roger is usually pretty reliable, so I wouldn't worry too much at the moment. Maybe he has some personal stuff going on. Is anyone able to contact him through Facebook or text to see what's up?

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
I know Roger got a cpl done already. He does this on. The side. Has a full time job with long hours. But he's good for the stuff just bare with him.

Sent from my SM-A115AP using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks for the reassurance, guys.
You're right, he probably has a life.
I'm thankful he has offered to do this, and I can wait.
Anyways, I don't plan on opening my sunroof until spring!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Orders have been shipping. I am working on these through Christmas; probably through the new year. The turnout was way higher than expected. I am very grateful for the support. My initial inventory was depleted immediately. I'm shipping each order as they're finished.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Thats a good thing! No rush ill get it when I get it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts